Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 07-08-2008, 07:20 PM   #21
powdernsky

Quote:
My dreams are always bizarre but heres a couple...

In the first one im a private eye investigatin the disappearance of children. I find a factory and when i peer in a window i see a conveyer belt with mulitcoloured (vivid) kids shoes movin along. As i follow round i am in a cemetary and the shoes have joined a HUGE pile at back. I am in the cemetary and an old silver panther suddenly leaps at me. I hide behind gravestones and run for my life. Finally i leap off a headstone and over a wickedly spiked fence. I turn and see the panther impale itself on said fence. I think im safe but then a young one leaps over the carcass of the first. I run again, into a park where i find a friend (dont recognise them). The friend wrestles the panther to the ground and starts yellin for me to - bleep- it. When i do it turns into a beautiful woman but her important bit opens up and sucks me into a void.

The other im bein chased by a rhino dressed like a genie. It chases me into a waterslide but as im slidin down i go over switches that throw a ball up in the air in front of me. I catch them and try to throw them at said rhino. The waterslide suddenly becomes a train hangin over a cliff and im fallin, smashin thru windows as i go thru carriages and finally out the front... i wake when i hit the water below.

sorry for the length... hope u find my freakiness interestin... maybe i need help
Whoa, whoa- wait a minute. Your friend told you to -bleep- a panther? And you did? o. O

Last edited by powdernsky; 07-08-2008 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Insert Quote
powdernsky is offline                         Send a private message to powdernsky
Old 07-08-2008, 07:35 PM   #22
ysorian
Uneducated Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
I always love to explain dreams:

1. You want to have children (missing kids, kid shoes)
2. You are afraid of dying (Graveyard, battle)
3. You want to go to Las Vegas (The last bit)
1. Not a big kid fan. (although got together with a single mum so maybe i dont know myself.)
2. Very possible. (due to much alcohol abuse and a steady diet of pig fat.)
3. Vegas? roflmao (is that what u call it?)

Just one other lil oddity about me. I used to get night terrors a lot as a kid but i discovered they were always preceeded by tinitus? gettin louder and louder in my head till i couldnt hear myself screamin for my mum.
Still happens occasionally now but as soon as the crescendo starts i bang my head on the wall or somethin to snap out of it. :amused:

Last edited by ysorian; 07-08-2008 at 07:39 PM. Reason: just a lil more info :)
ysorian is offline                         Send a private message to ysorian
Old 07-08-2008, 07:41 PM   #23
ysorian
Uneducated Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by powdernsky View Post
Whoa, whoa- wait a minute. Your friend told you to -bleep- a panther? And you did? o. O

Yeah i know... odd.... it did turn into a hot lil honey tho :amused:

With a blackhole for a vagina tho :wondering: Maybe i have mother issues
Old 08-08-2008, 01:43 AM   #24
powdernsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysorian View Post
Yeah i know... odd.... it did turn into a hot lil honey tho :amused:

With a blackhole for a vagina tho :wondering: Maybe i have mother issues
I wouldn't read too much into that.

Tinnitus is actually kind of common, you know. The "ringing" was probably due to the raising of your blood pressure after the nightmares, because the blood vessels would have "compressed". That's probably why people sweat and feel fevered when they wake, because they become so stressed and emotional in those dreams that it actually affects them physically. So high blood pressure may be the reason for your tinnitus. :amused:

You may want to be checked just in case it's a little more serious than that. When an episode occurs while you are awake or something. If you feel light-headed or feel palpitations in your heart, then yeah, you should probably get a check-up.
powdernsky is offline                         Send a private message to powdernsky
Old 08-08-2008, 07:40 AM   #25
ysorian
Uneducated Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by powdernsky View Post
You may want to be checked just in case it's a little more serious than that. When an episode occurs while you are awake or something. If you feel light-headed or feel palpitations in your heart, then yeah, you should probably get a check-up.
I have spoken to doctors about it, they act like im crazy. :notrust: And it definately happens while im awake as im still compus enough to snap myself out of the coming terror.

It rarely happens now tho, maybe once or twice a year so im not too worried. :amused:
Old 08-08-2008, 08:10 AM   #26
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

I dreamed I had dickdie.

My Site -
http://sites.google.com/site/eyenixon
Blood-Pigggy is offline                         Send a private message to Blood-Pigggy
Old 08-08-2008, 09:00 AM   #27
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

then you awake and it has become true=o