Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Suspension, ban and unban notices.
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 21-09-2017, 02:39 AM   #541
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Talking

To all my friends at Abandonia

Thank you for allowing me on the forum especially since I do have my own thread! It's just going to be a pain that I am restricted to this one thread. However I know I have a little leeway in responding to other threads. Anyways it is your board. I just hope to stay on this forum for the rest of my life. It has been like a year since I first joined; nothing much compared to others but I am grateful. I see there are those who are on here much longer and I am embarrassed to see that I have posted so much. I am sorry for posting so much. I just don't have many friends if any in person because of my past.

So if you learn one thing from me:

Don't ever do anything wrong even when you think no one is watching because God of Heaven sees all. I owe God of Heaven for all the good I have in life!!! Then I owe my two parents and then my two sisters.

I always try to talk about them and that is the most non self absorb events of my life. I truly give them especially God of Heaven credits for all the good they did in my life. Don't get me wrong; there are others however I may never know who they are. Please know you are worth it!!!!! Never think you are not worth it just because someone doesn't mention you. Everyday I get out of bed and think Thank God of Heaven for another day to enjoy life# Many times I feel alone and have no one however that is my fault for doing something wrong in my life.

So learn from me and the main point is never do something wrong where you end up paying by being punished for the rest of your life. It is scary to think we would be punished in the after life and it is worst to know the consequences of sin in this life is real.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 21-09-2017, 03:06 AM   #542
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Hopefully you all will put together that the blue is water in The LodeRunner Imitation game!hehe And the LodeRunner man is like Jesus Christ walking on water.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 21-09-2017, 03:18 AM   #543
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

My mother's lesson: Music is comfort to the soul! - Huong Thi Vu (my real mother)
Old 22-09-2017, 08:06 PM   #544
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Well I am mainly confined to this thread unless there is a related reply for the other threads. So any news happening I will post here. Today is just another day that I am grateful to God of Heaven!

I finished my Imitation LodeRunner Intro. Also, I noticed a few glitches however I will just put out any new ones here in this thread instead of the LodeRunner thread. It is getting crowded over there. So I figure any updates goes here instead of crowding the other thread up.

I give credits to God for giving me my mom who tells me to work and that is why I was able to get this game out. I give credits to God for giving me my dad who tells me to get a programming education and that is why I am able to get this program out. My mom is Huong Thi Vu also known to be Vu Thi Thuyen Huong. My dad is Nguyen Binh Thuy.
Old 23-09-2017, 04:20 AM   #545
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile My double double!

JESUS#

Well here is my double double since I got 2 large Hazelnut Ice Coffee from my mother today.

JESUS CHRIST# THANK YOU GOD OF HEAVEN#
THANK YOU IMMACULATE MARY#
THANK YOU THE HOLY SPIRIT#

BLESSINGS TO MY MOTHER HUONG THI VU
HONOURS TO MY MOTHER TOO HUONG THI VU
HONOURS TO MY FATHER NGUYEN BINH THUY

COOL SIS NGUYEN KHOA THUYEN
COOL SIS NGUYEN KHOA THI

AND MYSELF NGUYEN KHOA TIEN

NOTE:

JUST BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN GOD OF HEAVEN DOESN'T MEAN I AM ALWAYS AT PEACE WITHIN MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY. IN FACT SOMETIMES YOU GET INTO ARGUMENTS BECAUSE SOMEONE BREAKS FROM THE PACK AND SERVES OTHER ENTITIES.

HOWEVER THOSE WHO LIVE WITHIN MY HOUSE HOLD MUST SERVE JESUS CHRIST WHO COMES FROM GOD IN HEAVEN!!!

Content:

Anyways I have 2 coffee drinks so I have 1 to share before posting this since I already drank out of one. My mother already told me she doesn't like the drink. She likes other coffee better. My friend who is a girl is not able to be reached.

So since I am posting on here I am giving a virtual drink to Myst so long that she is a girl. hehe

However I will never know for sure so just take the drink if you are a girl. hehe

However remember my girlfriend comes first. You are just my online friend.

It is a special day because I made a special dedication to my LORD Jesus Christ# Out in the living room I placed my LORD and his mother (Jesus Christ and Mary)... I placed the disc pictures where it would be at the apex of the living room. It is a special day because it is from the bottom of my heart. You see I am poor and at the mercy of my mom. I only get so many doubles a month and I maxed it out already. Now I have to wait 4 more weeks before I get another 4 doubles. YIKES. hehe

Anyways it is a day of special dedication and celebration to our LORD Jesus Christ# At least it is for me a special day. Cheers and don't get drunk too much. My aunt's husband is starting to get a sore throat from over drinking beer. Now he is not working and has nothing to do all he does is drink beer because his wife died. I learned in Psychology that people die most of time because they are sad. My other friend from FaceBook showed me a page of the Psychology book. I read it when I was a kid in the Psychology book too. So make sure you have someone you love our else you die.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0207.JPG
Views:	26
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	2328  
Old 23-09-2017, 05:06 AM   #546
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile Well now it is the next day!

I am happy. God is so cool from Heaven!

He makes me program like a PRO even though I am just a kid.

Sure it's like Mulla Bill Gates's perfect team of developers.

Sure it's I can cash out on it.

Sure it's I can be equal to Warren Buffet.

But I settle for a mere humble family life#
Old 23-09-2017, 12:03 PM   #547
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Lightbulb Thank you friends!

Well thank you Mighty Spectre or it that Smiley Spectre and especially Mr. Japo hehe I was going to post in the ISO cellar however I fear I have put too much there already with LodeRunner. This one is in the works and is called PacRunner. I merely just changed it from a LodeRunner to a PacRunner pun intended. hehe

Anyways I was going to put it in the P section for PacRunner but because of my many warnings for the forum I have decided to respect the authorities of this forum that I really appreciate being on. [Thank you Mr. Japo; I know you care deep down#]

Well anyways.....
Attached Files
File Type: rar pacrun.part1.rar (781.3 KB, 29 views)
File Type: rar pacrun.part2.rar (781.3 KB, 22 views)
File Type: rar pacrun.part3.rar (290.4 KB, 23 views)
Old 24-09-2017, 10:53 AM   #548
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile Family of Nguyen Khoa Tien

Well I'd thought I put my family picture here for backup.
Attached Files
File Type: rar IMG_0208.part4.rar (279.9 KB, 24 views)
File Type: rar IMG_0208.part3.rar (781.3 KB, 25 views)
File Type: rar IMG_0208.part2.rar (781.3 KB, 26 views)
File Type: rar IMG_0208.part1.rar (781.3 KB, 25 views)
Old 27-09-2017, 09:42 AM   #549
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile Votive Candles

http://www.mediafire.com/view/k5tprd...v/IMG_0217.JPG

Well currently I am burning 100 votive candles. It is for everyone especially God of Heaven then my immediate family! I have burned about 80 votive candles so far so it has been quite quiet around here. However just know after the 100th candle is burned I would have prayed for everyone not just my God of Heaven and family!!!!!

Anyways enjoy the supersize resolution of the photo. You should be able to zoom in close on the pictures. These are some of the closest people in my life thank you God of Heaven#

I normally log off when I see someone on here since I figure they have something important to say or do. However I did notice Smiling Spectre hehe so I posted anyways since I'd thought he would like to know he is in my prayers too.

Remember this is 100 votive candles for representing 100% of all the populations of the world. When my grandma died her spirit came to me and told me to love everyone after her passing. That is scary that she already passed and yet she talks to me.

So to recap reason for votive candles: 1. God of Heaven 2. my immediate family 3. everyone else but also important 4. everyone is included even my enemies!!!!!
Old 27-09-2017, 03:25 PM   #550
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Thumbs up last leg

well I am down to my last leg

like I told a few of you?

I had a nightmare and in my nightmare the lord jesus Christ told me to use this formula. it is a widely circulating formula today however I did not know about it back in my times. someone who worked on circles back in the day had the lord jesus Christ's blessings. so they worked out this formula that we all know of today. through this formula I have been able to create SuperPacMan thank you Jesus Christ# Sir Einstein had E=mc^2 while I use Cartesian point of x-axis = (int)(centerx + (cosine(theta)xradius)) and Cartesian point of y-axis = (int)(centery + (sine(theta)xradius))! This is a formula that kids studying algebra should know for circular work.
Attached Files
File Type: rar abandoni.rar (36.4 KB, 27 views)