Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 28-07-2006, 02:39 PM   #11

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shrek @ Jul 28 2006, 09:38 AM) [snapback]245615[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

Yes he does deserve an A for the effort, but don't be to hard on him about his "bad English" - you should see his translation of the review to Portuguese (if you understand Portuguese of course) It had almost as many mistakes as the original English version :bleh: (just in case someone understands Portuguese and wants to check the review in that language, be aware that I already correct it; however if you still think it can be improved, PM me your suggestions k: )
[/b]
É impress?o minha ou somos mais que as m?es? Já agora aconselho:

Football Fanatic - http://www.thunderbear.com/footy/
Ultimate Soccer Manager 2- (Underdogs)

Old 28-07-2006, 02:48 PM   #12
velik_m
Game Wizzard

i think "this game created a new type of genre for PC" is a bit of a overstatement.
Old 28-07-2006, 02:50 PM   #13
bruno
Home Sweet Abandonia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Jul 28 2006, 03:39 PM) [snapback]245649[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shrek @ Jul 28 2006, 09:38 AM) [snapback]245615[/snapback]
Quote:

Yes he does deserve an A for the effort, but don't be to hard on him about his "bad English" - you should see his translation of the review to Portuguese (if you understand Portuguese of course) It had almost as many mistakes as the original English version :bleh: (just in case someone understands Portuguese and wants to check the review in that language, be aware that I already correct it; however if you still think it can be improved, PM me your suggestions k: )
[/b]
É impress?o minha ou somos mais que as m?es? Já agora aconselho:

Football Fanatic - http://www.thunderbear.com/footy/
Ultimate Soccer Manager 2- (Underdogs)
[/b][/quote]

Yes, we are many portuguese here, but we need to talk in english here, the game you call Ultimate soccer manager 2, we have HERE, if you whant more soccer manager games see my signature, they are more there, that i make the review, i hope you enjoy. k:
bruno is offline                         Send a private message to bruno
Old 13-08-2006, 11:56 PM   #14

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gunner4Eva @ Feb 21 2006, 06:34 AM) [snapback]209036[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
This was the first game that I had ever been addicted to.

Oh sweet memories!
[/b]
Gunners fan and champ manager fan!! Thats rare!!! We are a dying breed! Champ manager stole days, months years even!! Was addicted from when it first came out! love it!!
Play with four at the back, three centre mids, one attacking mid, and 2 strikers! never fails. Help me bring scunthorpe from div3 to prem!
Great Memories

Old 08-10-2006, 04:42 PM   #15
Jugster

ahem, a new genre, first of its kind indeed. Football Manager was the first of its kind, and that came out on the Sinclair ZX81 in either 81 or 82, and then the Spectrum. Of course the irony is that when the Collyers decide not to do another Champ Manager with Eidos, they immediately signed up with Sega, who had acquired the name rights to... Football Manager. FM 2005 and FM 2006 are the newer versions of champ manager, Champ Manger 2005 and 2006 are a load of crap by a third party company.

Mind you, i reckon FM/CM has totally lost its way now. The skills of the players are virtually irrelevant, and the game is stupidly weighted on historical strength. Get a lower league team into the Premiership and play chelsea and arsenal and you'll see what i mean. You might have done a Wigan by getting there, and stocked the team with world class internationals, but it still treats the team as lower league - you dont have a chance. Really, the best gameplay was in Champ Manger 2, simply because you could achieve real , satifying progress and win things.

Does anyone have a copy? I downloaded one but it needs a NO CD-hack to play. This is annoying as i've bought every version including that one and since then.

Old 29-10-2006, 11:00 PM   #16
bruno
Home Sweet Abandonia

I love this game, thanks to the download that works, this is a gift, because it´s hard to find this game, so
bruno is offline                         Send a private message to bruno
Old 28-12-2006, 08:03 PM   #17

I'm probably showing my ignorance now but can anyone help me with this...
How do you sell a player... I can't remember how to do it and haven't been able to work it out either. Have tried from numerous menus but cannot seem to work it out.

Please help me! :wallbash:

Old 08-06-2007, 05:19 PM   #18
Pedro

ola eu sou o pedro e sou um viciado
ando a procura co cm italia com a fiorentina na primeira divisão e com a minha dupla favorita do futebol de sempre Rui Costa + Gabriel Batistuta alguém sabe onde?

p. s. desculpem de aparecer logo a pedinchar, mas tou desesperado

Old 08-06-2007, 05:25 PM   #19
Mighty Midget
Pox Vobiscum

Ehrm.... in English, please.
Old 09-06-2007, 09:42 PM   #20
keremix
Forum hobbit

i recommend ultima soccer manager 98 instead
keremix is offline                         Send a private message to keremix