Go Back   Forums > Updates Workflow > Offers
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 09-05-2007, 11:48 AM   #21
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

I'm afraid DA BOMB will not answer you - last activity from his account was a year ago.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 09-05-2007, 12:02 PM   #22
ChristianJ

LOL, you've got a point there! :blink:

I did'nt notice the age of the thread - but do you know what happened to the games, mentioned by DA BOMB?

I cannot find any of them in the archive?

Chris
ChristianJ is offline                         Send a private message to ChristianJ
Old 09-05-2007, 12:32 PM   #23
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

I think some of them may have made it to Abandonia one way to another, and I'm quite certain several are freeware (which means they won't be added to Abandonia but may appear on our sister site Abandonia Reloaded, which deals with freeware titles).

The others... well, they might be placed on AB. Eventually.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 24-05-2007, 02:04 AM   #24
stanleyopar2000
Abandonia nerd

Talking

YO! DA BOMB Has Come back to blow you away with those game i promised a year ago!!

First off Please except my humblest apologies for not responding to this forum in over a YEAR! and I'm Terribly sorry I feel so bad inside for dangling these treasures in front of you and leaving! I hope that none of the guys left so i could tell them i'mTERRIBLY sorry! can you forgive Me?

Next! I have those game's so Tom Henrik can show me the server to upload these games!

NOTE I Don't have 4 or 3 games that i promised on the list (got deleted!)
But I can get them if you want( ITS A SHAME THOUGH THAT THE SERVERS ARN'T WORKING!!

DA BOMB OUT!!!
And commin back!
stanleyopar2000 is offline                         Send a private message to stanleyopar2000
Old 24-05-2007, 09:55 AM   #25
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DA BOMB @ May 24 2007, 03:04 AM) [snapback]291095[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I feel so bad inside for dangling these treasures in front of you and leaving! I hope that none of the guys left so i could tell them i'mTERRIBLY sorry! can you forgive Me?[/b]
dont dangle that much, it wasnt realy something what made us sleeples at night=P
but nice to see you back=)
Old 24-05-2007, 03:45 PM   #26
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Welcome back, then.
Let's get this show on the road, shall we?

Note: remember that freeware games should go to Abandonia Reloaded (www.reloaded.org), not here.

-- Reed Richards
Old 24-05-2007, 08:30 PM   #27
stanleyopar2000
Abandonia nerd

Well I Don't Have Dino Designer anymore! But I will upload and follow the steps ASAP

I liked your old avatar of "the fifth horseman" of that creature with the weird eyes

But....Times Change!

ITS A SHAME THAT I CAN'T CONNECT TO THE SERVER USING TOTAL COMMANDER FTP!

WHAT DO I PUT IN FOR START DIRECTORY? IT Says Connect Call failed!

I Can Always use rapidshare or megaupload or bigfileupload if i'm allowed to. this seems like This FTP method is nothing but a pain in the @$$
stanleyopar2000 is offline                         Send a private message to stanleyopar2000
Old 25-05-2007, 12:07 PM   #28
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

You don't have to put in anything more than what I told you.

The FTP server is down at the moment - I think Kosta and the server admins didn't get to fixing it yet.

Quote:
I Can Always use rapidshare or megaupload or bigfileupload if i'm allowed to. this seems like This FTP method is nothing but a pain in the @$$[/b]
If you put it on Rapidshare (or a similar place), someone else will still have to upload it to our FTP.

-- Reed Richards
Old 25-05-2007, 08:07 PM   #29
stanleyopar2000
Abandonia nerd

Well...COOL! :w00t: I guess that i'll use bigfileupload for this. but when i upload it the server better be fixed soon because bigfileupload has a limited file life. <_< (that means that I'll have to upload it again if the FTP server is not fixed soon) Bigfileupload deletes files after a certain amount of time. :angry:

P.S I still have Dino Designer! and the original box cover! (I found it again!)
Old 08-07-2007, 06:54 PM   #30
stanleyopar2000
Abandonia nerd

*Sigh* <_< when WILL I see My games on Abandoinia?!I uploaded them through a file-transfer service..so...what next!? Is the site still down!? or do I have to take another step that i haven't done? Please I want to see my donations on the site! Oh..and are you SURE that the FTP info is correct? Total Commander says "connect call failed!" i put in ALL the correct info..what is going on here!