Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Forum Games
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 30-09-2005, 10:11 PM   #21
Mr.Snuggles
Game freak

...That they wouldn't eat him because he smelled like new boxes of shoes, and the Elfs though that was a body problem that would give them brain damage. Then.........
Mr.Snuggles is offline                         Send a private message to Mr.Snuggles
Old 04-10-2005, 06:09 PM   #22
Shelley
Abandonia nerd

...little donkey Ronny asked the elves the shortest way to Moonstone, where he was heading to. They answered in Elfish ofcourse, which Ronny could not understand, so he first had to find an interpreter...
Old 04-10-2005, 06:20 PM   #23
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

...so he remembered his old friend who worked at the League of Mammals. "If Gabber won't understand them, nobody will," he thought to himself. Alas, Gabber was far away and to find him would mean to journey for weeks and then to return to this very point and he wasn't even sure the elfs knew where he could find the Moonstone.

So what to do?

"Should I try to convince Gabber to join me on my quest, or should I press on? The first resoult of my quest is already being shown. I am growing wings. What to do, what to do..."
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 05-10-2005, 09:55 AM   #24
Bobbin Threadbare
Not quite dead.

Unhappy

Ronny wanted to go on, but then he remembered Gabber was a telepath. Soon after he saw sillouete (the shadowy thing) of a man on the sunset...
Old 05-10-2005, 11:52 AM   #25
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

...he walked towards what he thought was a person wlaking in the distance, but quickly realised his mistake. It was nothing short of a living, walking, talking scarecrow, taking a walk in the moonlight.

"A living, walking, talking scarecrow? And they said I'm crazy for wanting to fly?"
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 05-10-2005, 12:05 PM   #26
Bobbin Threadbare
Not quite dead.

Unhappy

Ronny started running back to the group of elves. But when he got there, the elves had disappeared out of nowhere. Because of Ronny running too fast, the scarecrow turned to face the donkey and started skulking towards him with his freshly sharpened pitchfork. It was dark. Ronny's only hope was if Gabber came to the rescue.
Old 05-10-2005, 12:10 PM   #27
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

"Oh, where is Gabber? I wish he'd come."

But Gabber was far away at the moment. Just then Ronny realised something completely absurd.

"Scarecrows are made of hay aren't they? And I hadn't had my dinner yet, have I?"
And he jumped toward the pitch-fork holding arm of the strawy creature and started to feast!
Old 05-10-2005, 06:22 PM   #28
Sean
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quickly the straw that was stuffed within the brown patchy coat sleeve depleted. Within minutes the Scarecrow was digested. No longer hungry, Ronny decided that it would be best for him to cotinue his journey.

Sean is offline                         Send a private message to Sean
Old 06-10-2005, 07:51 AM   #29
Shelley
Abandonia nerd

He still needed to understand what the Elves told him, so he went on a long search for his ol' buddy ol' pal Gabber, the only one who could serve as an interpreter to help him now... Since Gabber was allways so far far away, Ronny reckoned he should go to "Far Far Away", a mystic destinatian on the outskirts of DisneyWorld...
Old 06-10-2005, 11:43 AM   #30
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

...but first he needed to get the money for the tickets to Disneyland, that's why he decided to get himself a part time job - walking the dogs.