Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Troubleshooting
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 24-06-2014, 12:38 AM   #1
Some Clueless Dude
Default Stone Prophet Installation

So, I've done some basic browsing through the web to answer my problem, and I continually run across something about needing an IMG for this game to work properly. I've never encountered that problem before, at least as far as I recall.

I've downloaded the Stone Prophet game from online; I initially assumed that was all I would have to do before moving it to my Oldgames folder and trying to install the game. My command lines were simply...

mount c c:\oldgames
c:
ravenlo2

And from there I can't install or use the game, I think because I don't have the IMG file I've read about. Where do I get that file, and how do I go about installing the game once I have it?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Old 25-06-2014, 12:31 PM   #2
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

Give us source of this game. I, personally, somewhat lack of telepathic abilities, and predictions is not my best side too, so I am quite clueless how your game is looked, and what did you do with it...