Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 14-11-2006, 07:31 PM   #1
Romano
Ye Olde Anarchist

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review and Download

Last edited by Luchsen; 25-01-2008 at 03:44 PM.
Romano is offline                         Send a private message to Romano
Old 15-11-2006, 01:31 AM   #2

Did it better my buttocks. It has amazingly challenge, and the feeling of speed is incredible. Play the Amiga version for a really quite beautiful version. But the feeling of being high up in the air, and of speed and the fear of crashing are amazing.
A five, for sure.

Old 15-11-2006, 05:27 AM   #3
Morrin
Underground

If you feel like commenting the review itself, please do so since this is my very first review! (and I need to know if it's bearable)
Morrin is offline                         Send a private message to Morrin
Old 15-11-2006, 05:33 AM   #4
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

I have played both Commodore and Amiga version's. Stunt Car Racer is very nice and challenging game.

EDIT: Morrin@: The review was good. It mentioned all the things in this game. However, racing games do always have replay-value.
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 15-11-2006, 09:21 AM   #5
Morrin
Underground

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheChosen @ Nov 15 2006, 06:33 AM) [snapback]267049[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I have played both Commodore and Amiga version's. Stunt Car Racer is very nice and challenging game.

EDIT: Morrin@: The review was good. It mentioned all the things in this game. However, racing games do always have replay-value.
[/b]
Certainly they do, but the point was that the few tracks offer not much, after playing it through several times. Ofcourse it has certain replay value, but, well, you know. Heh. I know what you mean.

I remember checking amiga screenshots and they looked more advanced than in DOS version. Im I right?
Morrin is offline                         Send a private message to Morrin
Old 15-11-2006, 10:15 AM   #6
B@F

:w00t: Wow! I played this game years ago on Sinclair ZX Spectrum+. It was my favourite that time... great!

Old 15-11-2006, 11:10 AM   #7
Ada

The Amiga version was far superior to the PC version, with a much greater feel, and I seem to remember that the graphics looked a lot better too.

This should also be noted as being one of Geoff Crammonds early games (the man behind the grand prix series of games and the legondary sentinal games)

Old 15-11-2006, 12:09 PM   #8
Guest_Sebatianos_*

Love to see this game on the site. I wanted to review it myself a long time ago, but haven't... Your review is good. It does show that it's your first one though, so it's more "formal", but it does say all a person needs to know.

About the game - all who play it should really take the time to get used to it. You can't just play it once or twice and before being any good at it give up. It will get under your skin once you get a bit batter at it!

Old 15-11-2006, 12:51 PM   #9
Icewolf
Il Lupone

Send a message via ICQ to Icewolf

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheChosen @ Nov 15 2006, 07:33 AM) [snapback]267049[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
[/b]
So did I. I was was six when I played stunt car racer and I did really crappy... <_<
Old 15-11-2006, 02:05 PM   #10
Eagg
Forum hobbit

I loved this game on my Amiga when I was a kid, but I also remember that I was quite crappy at it which was frustrating.
Eagg is offline                         Send a private message to Eagg