Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Community News & Feedback > Old Suggestions
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 26-01-2006, 06:17 AM   #31
Grinder
Funkpilz Inc.

Quote:
Originally posted by ReamusLQ+Dec 29 2005, 05:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ReamusLQ @ Dec 29 2005, 05:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Grinder@Dec 29 2005, 08:16 AM
good story Reamus! But if you should get an award and you go on the stage, watch out for the man on the balcony holding the sniper rifle* :bye: ! I'm always jealous...
I'd be more worried about you giving me a hug and finding myself being impaled by the point end of that switch blade in your signature :blink: [/b][/quote]
You should be. Just to give you a chance, which I always do before asassinating people,
It's clipped inside my right pocket. So watch out for me
Grinder is offline                         Send a private message to Grinder
Old 26-01-2006, 07:59 PM   #32
win98
In the loop on hardware.

To addon to reamus lg's history
after kostas death win98 climb the varanda and snipers tom has he runs out the door getting chased by you guys.
win98 is offline                         Send a private message to win98
Old 26-01-2006, 09:06 PM   #33
Reup
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Okay then :blink:

In order to keep thing a bit ontopic:

In Kosta's gallery
you can see screenshots of old version of abandonia.com during time. It sort of gives a nice history, but maybe Kosta could make it into a proper page with saucy anecdotes and stuff :w00t:
Reup is offline                         Send a private message to Reup
Old 27-01-2006, 09:29 AM   #34
marko river
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Actually, in my movie Kosta would terrorize all the innocent civilian players and soon the secret Resistance Group is formed. Kosta then forms a secret police. His police dicoveres few hideouts and prisoners are burned alive or die on the stake. Resistance is desperate.

But Kosta's agents are making a mistake. Among the many innocent people they capture and torture to death is the only son of certain scientist. I don't have to mention that all scientist work for Kosta (at their own best will) and that this scientist also lost his wife he loved so much, so his son is all he had to live for. Now he approaches to R(esistance) and offer them a deal - they perform suicidal attack so big that will drag every single man of K's (that's for Kosta's) near his palace, while scientist himself will perform a small raid in his own lab with R leaders to resurect Tom. Yes, Kosta thought that he destroyed T's (i guess you figuered out that this is Tom's) DNK, but some smart scientist just kept it. Now, all members of R dies but T is brought back to life and is already grown man since they have a growing speed-up. Now T is set to free the world of it's horriific ruler.

Now, T don't really have to resurect cause this can be secret mission to destroy R and world is left with no hope (except for that giant meteor)

On the other hand, movie can and with T's creation, without knowing is K defetead with T brought back. This can leave place for sequel where T is moving away from his primary goal of destroying K as he realized that he could resurect love of his past life. Also there is place for excellent action-adventure where you play role of T in new K's world where he have to run, hide, find remains of R and few more friends and finally destroy K in great duel (K doesn't have to tell T that he is his father at that point, it would be too much).

Wow, i also got carried away.

Back on topic: i remember when K brought this gallery. I hoped to learn more about A history, but i guess we'll have to satisfy with this.
marko river is offline                         Send a private message to marko river
Old 27-01-2006, 11:08 AM   #35
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

Another version:

The ESA was about to give the final attack to Abandonia, but Chosen One, TheChosen, managed to safe the Abandonia with his talking skills.
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 27-01-2006, 12:08 PM   #36
Bobbin Threadbare
Not quite dead.

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally posted by TheChosen@Jan 27 2006, 10:08 PM
Another version:

The ESA was about to give the final attack to Abandonia, but Chosen One, TheChosen, managed to safe the Abandonia with his talking skills.
Great. Except for TheChosen bit.
Old 27-01-2006, 02:22 PM   #37
Sean
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

That and the SAFE instead of SAVE part :P

Good idea but a lot of work for admins

Now remember to include a mini-party like section for the day that I joined, okay?

Thanks in advance.

Your beloved artist

- Sean

Sean is offline                         Send a private message to Sean