Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 09-10-2010, 07:45 PM   #11
Gargantuan Orangutan
Super Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fifth Horseman View Post
It is not. Explain your behavior. NOW.
You of all people should be familiar with the background of this. If you guys were serious about not having any problems you would've reigned in Paco long ago and left me alone.
Gargantuan Orangutan is offline                         Send a private message to Gargantuan Orangutan
Old 09-10-2010, 08:45 PM   #12
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

If you were serious, you'd have contacted me with your concerns instead of purposefully antagonizing Paco again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gargantuan Orangutan View Post
I'm going to be busy finding the right lawyer to contact Studentis. An agreement was previously made and it's being broken again.
A purely verbal agreement you made with the former owner. One who never saw it needed to inform his subordinates he's not the owner anymore.
As far as the "agreement" went, you were given a section of the forums for your purposes. There were no promises of preferential treatment.

You abandoned your side of the agreement (ie maintaining the part of the forum under your control) a long time ago, and left it for others to pick up your slack.

Your only actions as a staff member in recent history were limited to antagonizing other staff members and the contrbutors - including the ones responsible for keeping your pet project alive when you were gone.
Quote:
I'm not going to sleek around in the darkness while evil overlords rule. Truth comes out in the light.
I'm not here to be nice or to give people hugs and cookies. My purpose is to make sure the site keeps going. If means every now and then I have to kick a few troublemakers out through the door, then so be it.
Quote:
I'm going to contact the true owners of Abandonia (Studentis) and have this whole project re-evaluated or worst case: shut down. Most likely you won't have a part in it anymore,
There was someone who tried the same exact thing a few months ago. As you can see, we're still here.
Also, there is no Studentis to speak of anymore.
Quote:
If you guys were serious about not having any problems you would've reigned in Paco long ago and left me alone.
We reigned both of you in. One of you left for a year and now came back to start **** again.

Bottom line, I don't have any patience for troublemakers. Sebatianos and Kon-Tiki did far more for Abandonia than you, yet we didn't hesitate to ban them when they started causing trouble. If you believed your case is going to be different, then you're sorely mistaken.

Your moderator status and all staff privileges have been revoked. If you cease antagonizing other forum users, you may retain the use of your account.

Possibility of reinstatement to your former position is conditional on you resolving the conflicts with the staff members in question, and persuading them to agree to said reinstatement.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman