Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 05-09-2004, 09:48 AM   #1
Indie
Abandonia nerd

Send a message via ICQ to Indie Send a message via AIM to Indie Send a message via MSN to Indie Send a message via Yahoo to Indie

Hi I'm new and stuff.. Just introducing myself Finally a forum with a layout you can look at without eyes hurting.. ^-^ uhm, well, I'm Stine and from Norway. So, I'm looking forward to exploring a bit more of the site and forum. See ya all
Old 05-09-2004, 10:08 AM   #2
revgb
Abandonia nerd

Send a message via ICQ to revgb

howdy
revgb is offline                         Send a private message to revgb
Old 05-09-2004, 10:12 AM   #3
FreeFreddy

Quote:
Originally posted by Indie@Sep 5 2004, 11:48 AM
Hi I'm new and stuff.. Just introducing myself Finally a forum with a layout you can look at without eyes hurting.. ^-^ uhm, well, I'm Stine and from Norway. So, I'm looking forward to exploring a bit more of the site and forum. See ya all
Stine? Are you a girl too? If that's true, you would be the third one if you stay active here.

Old 05-09-2004, 10:29 AM   #4
Indie
Abandonia nerd

Send a message via ICQ to Indie Send a message via AIM to Indie Send a message via MSN to Indie Send a message via Yahoo to Indie

Quote:
Originally posted by FreeFreddy@Sep 5 2004, 10:12 AM
Stine? Are you a girl too? If that's true, you would be the third one if you stay active here.
Indeed I am a girl.. really? the 3rd? wow... I don't know too much about games and stuff, but I usually keep the General discussion/chatting section alive^-^
But, uhm.. I have a little problem... I can't view that flash movie that's illustrating the rules.. it says it's something about my internet settings, but I can't figure out what-_-;
Old 05-09-2004, 10:34 AM   #5
FreeFreddy

Perhaps you didn't activate the cookies and such from this site?
Btw., could you copy and paste this internet-settings message here? This would allow to understand the problem better.

Old 05-09-2004, 10:43 AM   #6
Indie
Abandonia nerd

Nope.. still not working... although I do know common sense, so I think I know most rules And I'm used to pretty strict forum-rules, so it shouldn't be a problem. I'm not banned from any forums (yet =P), nor do I have warnings, and I'm modding on a forum.. so I think I'll manage^-^ I'm just wondering about how the advertising rules are like?!? I mean, like; can I have a link to another site in my sig, or??
Old 05-09-2004, 10:47 AM   #7
FreeFreddy

Well, as long the link doesn't direct to a site which would be a competitor for Abandonia, I don't think it would be forbidden.

Old 05-09-2004, 10:57 AM   #8
Indie
Abandonia nerd

Okay, thanks. Btw, here's the message I get when trying to view that flash movie: Du kan ikke kj?re ActiveX-kontroller p? denne siden med gjeldende innstillinger. Dette kan f?re til at siden ikke vises som den skal.

translated: You can not play/have ActiveX-Controls on this side with the current settings. This might result in that the page will not be shown the way it is supposed to.

(or something like that)
Old 05-09-2004, 11:48 AM   #9
Kosta
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Perhaps you should add abandonia to your list of trusted sites. Just a wild guess though, but its quite funny in my oppinion, so definitely worth checking out. BTW, we already have a norwegian person here, and he's the most active member in the forum, let's see if you can beat that

Hope to see you around! Cheers! k:

Kosta is offline                         Send a private message to Kosta
Old 05-09-2004, 11:51 AM   #10
FreeFreddy

Quote:
Originally posted by Kosta@Sep 5 2004, 01:48 PM
BTW, we already have a norwegian person here, and he's the most active member in the forum, let's see if you can beat that
I'm almost becoming the new most active now, hehe.