Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 15-04-2006, 05:03 PM   #121
Kumasaka

Quote:
Originally posted by lethe@Jul 19 2005, 03:50 PM
Any idea what that mist sign means?

(Obvious answer would be mist, but that would be way too obvious and wouldn't make sense).
You've probably already figured it out, but just in case - if you're on about the mist symbol when you're using your eyesight, it isn't mist. It's a helecopter. Probably filled with hunters. I determined this during the "Find Water" senario when looking carefully at it. I was then shot, which then caused me to loose the senario...

Quote:
How do I install Wolf?
No need to install, just unpack the game into a folder.

Quote:
How many days last a month, because I really want to try mating...I tried everything, every little trick.... And I wasn't able to do it...Can some1 show me the true way to do it or show a picture of it to be sure that we can?
I've no idea how many days a month is in the game, I've been messing around to understand more about the sences. However, about mating - you basicaly need to help your mate to survive, stay near her, hunt food for her, etc. As mentioned before, watch for things like her sleeping closer to you at night. When you think she's ready, click on her and choose yes at the dialog. Also make sure that you are an alpha wolf, as only alpha wolfs can mate.

Quote:
Hello, I need help I stay with the female all the time, but she leaves me every morning and after she eats or drinks. I try to to stay with her every day and night but every time i try she will not mate. Can I be a female and mate too? Sorry for all the qquestions.
Just do your best to stay with her. It takes time and patience. As for your second question, I beleve so. Try it out. I will at some point (after I get my entire pack killed just to be a lone wolf....what? :whistle

Old 15-04-2006, 05:04 PM   #122

Something I forgot to add to my previous message - is there any difference between the wolf.exe and the w.exe files?

Old 16-04-2006, 11:42 AM   #123

just one question how do u complete the find water senario because i follow the water icon thing but i die before i get ther from dehydraytion so any hints or tricks i need to know

Old 25-04-2006, 10:51 PM   #124

Quote:
just one question how do u complete the find water senario because i follow the water icon thing but i die before i get ther from dehydraytion so any hints or tricks i need to know
Are you running? Running decreases your water and food meters much faster than walking or trotting.

Old 07-05-2006, 05:25 AM   #125

k so when i try to install it asks to put in a CD...but i downloaded it? and if i run it the black box pops up then goes away and nothing happens

Old 08-05-2006, 01:06 PM   #126
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Answer is obvious. This game is not compatible with Windows, and needs DosBox or true DOS OS to run.
If you took notice of the "Compatibility" line at the top of the game page, before the review, you'd notice the icons.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 15-05-2006, 10:33 PM   #127
Thumbs up

is there any way to kill humans? i try to sneek up one one without a gun, but someone with a gun always appears and shoots me. ive ryed sneeking up all the way (dosent work) sneeking then sprinting (dosent work), and just sprinting (dosent work).
Any one managed to kill one?

Old 18-05-2006, 06:42 PM   #128
Amy
Thumbs up

[b] Still cant get to grips with the breeding tho... wens the best time?

Old 18-05-2006, 08:01 PM   #129
U-Boat Commander David
Abandonia nerd

Quote:
Originally posted by Guest@May 15 2006, 10:33 PM
is there any way to kill humans? i try to sneek up one one without a gun, but someone with a gun always appears and shoots me. ive ryed sneeking up all the way (dosent work) sneeking then sprinting (dosent work), and just sprinting (dosent work).
Any one managed to kill one?
It would be cool to kill them, but i guess they didn't made it possible for some Sh!t like "Good Taste". Nobody needs taste in games. :not_ok:

But anyway, i don't give a F*** for Humans... LOL

U-Boat Commander David is offline                         Send a private message to U-Boat Commander David
Old 21-05-2006, 04:22 AM   #130
ninanai
Lurker

My friend used to have Wolf years ago, but her copy of it came with a soundtrack CD as well. The CD had orchestrated versions of the songs in the game. It was awesome, but I can't find it ANYWHERE. I've been looking all over, for what seems like forever! Heh, maybe this was kind of off topic, but it does relate to "Wolf"...
ninanai is offline                         Send a private message to ninanai