Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 08-10-2005, 11:14 PM   #41
xcom freak
Games Master

Just want to say that The article is based on a couple of palestini ministers' saying = Not Reliable.

Bush has done Great things. He helped us (lebanese people) a lot, he freed us. His ''failure in Iraq'' is not because of the iraqis insurgency but because Syria is letting fanatics in through the border. He should Invade Syria.

i Trust him and i am sure that give it a year he will resolve the middle eastern conflict a conflict that most presidents said it was unresolable.

He has his flaws of course but they are really nothing compared to his acheivements.

Nb : i judge a guy by his acheivements and not by his words. And i am sorry to say that if someone became the leader of the most powerful country in the world that proves one thing : He is far from being moronic. He has acheived what we will never acheive, and for that i consider him smarter.
xcom freak is offline                         Send a private message to xcom freak
Old 08-10-2005, 11:20 PM   #42
Sean
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally posted by omg@Oct 8 2005, 09:17 PM

erm. ..
if a public apoligy is saught magic im game man.
im not into no flame war man.
if u pm'd me grammer checking me when i was drunk it is a tiny bit possible that i dissed u and have forgotten
sorry..
/
(erm)
i am very scared that someone who is in control of the most funded army in the world and a rather nasty arsenal of nuke flavoured crazyness is like waging some kind of holy war, at the end of the day people who are that cristian can have some very nasty convictions, particuarly towards jewish people and muslims, and all non christians.
also i am very annoyed that there hasnt been an american military involvement recently unless a major oil pipeline has been involved. including eastern europe in the 90's. i am annoyed that they continue to use d.u rounds in countrys that reley on wells for there water therefore poisining the future generations of muslim children as the water table becomes *hot*. i am annoyed that it has taken isreal this long to give back even a token of land they stole.
as for maybe he did coke mb he didnt, he was a bonesman, went to a lot of uber rich kid parties, at the end of the day he has been around it.

*waits for assasin to knock on my door*
Hah, now thats suprising.

I didn't expect that to come from you, you've earned yourself a great deal of respect in my eyes. I've deliberately been acting like an Canalis Analis because you upset me quite a bit with that PM. Anyhoo I too am sorry.. honest :bleh:

Lets cuddle and kiss, ok?

k:

@Havell

Rules are their to be broken, you told me this yourself before... I think?

Anyway On Topic:

Well actually I have nothing to say on the matter anymore... bush is either very intelligent or as dumb as he appears to be. I don't think theres any in between with him.

Sean is offline                         Send a private message to Sean