Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 20-03-2006, 08:31 PM   #1
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review and Download (if available)

Last edited by Luchsen; 25-01-2008 at 02:50 PM.
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 20-03-2006, 08:46 PM   #2
Ninja

This game looks like a lot of fun! Only pinbal game I ever played on my comp was the one that came with windows, LOL. Time to try out something new!
Ninja is offline                         Send a private message to Ninja
Old 20-03-2006, 09:16 PM   #3
Destroier

The game looks like Pinball Dreams
It should be fun too k:
Destroier is offline                         Send a private message to Destroier
Old 21-03-2006, 04:46 AM   #4
nawade

what would really be awesome is some kind of map that shows where and how diff places link up. honestly, i never last long once i get off a table b/c i get lost and its game over...
nawade is offline                         Send a private message to nawade
Old 21-03-2006, 08:46 AM   #5
paulypoos
Abandonia nerd

This game does look very nice but Ive never really seen the fascination for Pinball, whether its on a computer or the real thing...maybe its just because Im rubbish at it, simply cant see where the skill element comes into it. Once the ball leaves your..em..flappy things it can go anywhere, rebound anywhere and your left twiddling your thumbs till it comes back down again and then...you knock it back up again and wait, ha ha.

When the ball comes smack down between your..em...flippy flappy things..giving you no chance to reach it, where does skill come in.

Oh, Im just a moaner...being from the UK I'd like to see computer versions of the stuff I enjoyed playing in the amusement halls as a kid...such as those annoying machines where you dropped a 2p coin in and waited to see if it, with the help of the moving shelves, would reward you with...<gasp> more 2ps! or how about a pc version of hook the duck...OOOO...imagine the tension..left a bit...right a bit...oh nearly...got one! I reckon it would be a winner on the XBOX and imagine the visuals, bet you could almost smell the fish & chips as well! combine it with Grand Theft Auto and if you miss the duck you could always beat the stand holder up with a baseball bat! (childhood dream come true)
paulypoos is offline                         Send a private message to paulypoos
Old 21-03-2006, 10:59 AM   #6

The charm of pinball is knowing when to hit the ball with teh flipper. You can actually aim with them. It all depends on the direction and the position of the ball at the moment you hit it and at the angle you hit it at.

Old 21-03-2006, 11:56 AM   #7

I really like pinball more than these 2ps machines. Since i am actually as an exchange student in the UK, I could never understand all the people playing this stupid 2ps game. ..but there must be something I haven't discovered yet...maybe...

Old 21-03-2006, 10:01 PM   #8

I still have to find the pinball game that can beat Pinball Fantasies..

Old 22-03-2006, 12:19 PM   #9
nawade

ok, i've played a lot of pinball games, real life and on pc and this one is not particularly my fav. The concept is very good. The variety and number of boards are refreshing. However, i feel that in an effort to have so many and such variety of boards, many of them have big empty spots where the ball just bounces around. My other issue is that many boards have large gaps somewhere where it is impossible to nudge the ball away from them. However, these are very minor and i thought the game was a very original spin on your average pinball. Of course I'll always love the real thing more. Nothing beats pushing the buttons and feeling the ball bouncing around and watching all the lights and noises!!
nawade is offline                         Send a private message to nawade
Old 24-03-2006, 12:33 PM   #10
KingDom

Maybe I'm just to stupid, but how can I save a game?
KingDom is offline                         Send a private message to KingDom