Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 19-02-2007, 01:25 AM   #41

good game
the trainer still works ok
but the finally sucks, ..................yea is vs/truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-08-2007, 02:07 AM   #42

good day, fellas. i've read throught the posts by many of you enthusiasts. & i find it rather helpful as i have found the answers i needed. thanks a lot for the posts.

Old 04-08-2007, 04:26 PM   #43
stewie90

i have a question about this game:
How to buy more exhaust (turbo) please tell me i cant beat the game without that cause u only have 1 when u start
stewie90 is offline                         Send a private message to stewie90
Old 04-08-2007, 05:09 PM   #44
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

in, um, shop?
Old 04-08-2007, 05:16 PM   #45
stewie90

loooooooool......
ehm ........
t-h-a-n-k-s
stewie90 is offline                         Send a private message to stewie90
Old 21-08-2007, 02:35 AM   #46
Lady Li

This game is crap. Doesn´t worth the hours spent playing it. It´s ridiculous hard, after few races you find yourself furious ´cos you simply cannot save your progress whenever you need it and the PC auto saves it just after you loose an important race. I´ve got all races won in the 4o division, it´s absolutelly impossible doin any of the 3o. If you don´t win ALL races, you just haven´t enough money to keep playing, and as you need to win at least 4 races to save, imagine how absurd is the task. It´s of major importance buying the aditional speeds, I´ve got money only for the 5o one, the 6o costs 100,000 and if you intent to work out the 3o division, you ought buy it before doing the challenge race (which, by the way, is unbelievable easy...)
If anyone had actually finished this game, I would be glad to know how it ends, but I´m sure that no matter the fancy it would be, wont pay the efforts.
For those who are beginig it now, I strongly recommend: There are better, funnier, less stressful games you should try first.

In one word: It´s simply frustrating.

Old 05-08-2010, 08:36 PM   #47
eugene425
Game Wizzard

Smile

Well, I think it's time for me to speak. I am passed the whole, though difficult in my last stage. He is in my view altogether impassable. But as for the passage of enough to overcome the main track only. That's all passable.
Which I could give advice? Go first, chase. There is no single route, which I did not pass (except the last segment, as there is something very hard).
eugene425 is offline                         Send a private message to eugene425
Old 26-02-2013, 12:23 AM   #48
Juan Krlos Surrequetepete

Love CC3 more than LAC!!... one advice for those who can't win in first place or can't earn more money or can't feel 4th division: BE PATIENCE!, it took me a lot of practise to win all the races in 1st place, because of course it's almost impossible to rich higher races without enough money. Well bye...

Old 17-09-2013, 03:58 PM   #49
Vigo
Default Youngster

I played months with this game during my young years and i routinely play it through once every year.

For every youngster who gets frustrated: This game was meant to be a challenge !

Back in the years, computer games like Prince of Persia and others were not like the ones today. The entire world was different too. People borned in the 90's and later can't comprehend this just like i can't understand well the world of the 70's and before.

I laugh at people saying the game cheats... No, it is not cheating that during the endgame the AI cars are faster, it was designed like this and it is called challenge ! On the other hand, in strategy games many developpers even today can't build a well working AI so they cheat like hell.

Everybody is so full with ambition and pride that they can't accept that this games are not cakewalk.

Peace !

Old 24-02-2016, 03:20 PM   #50
Neville
Super Freak

OK, let me see if I can be helpful.

1) Yes, Crazy Cars III and Lamborghini are essentially the same game. The only differences, as far as I know, are the 2 player mode and the reworked title screen in Lamborghini.

2) Instructions: You can found the manuals for different versions of the game around the web:

- At http://www.cpc-power.com/ , look for Crazy Cars III.

- At http://amiga-manuals.xiik.net/amiga.php , look for CC3 or Lamborghini.

3) NO, THE ENEMY AI DOESN'T CHEAT. Essentially you need to keep your car specifications above the competition, so upgrade your car regularly at the shop after winning every race. Don't bother to save your progress (you're given the opetion every 4-5 races) unless you win EVERY race.

Check out the "Drivers" screen now and then to make sure the enemy cars aren't faster than you. If they are, it's definitely time to upgrade.

4) Upgrades come in two flavours. Flavour one is more speed. Tweaked engines, new gearboxes, nitro chargers, etc. These should be your top priority.

The other flavour is "commodities". Of these, only new tires are essential. Without them you'll be unable to compete on rainy / snowy scenarios.

The rest (police scanners, nigh vision goggles, etc.) are alright to but if you have the spare money, but not essential.

So pretty much that's it. Enjoy the game.

Last edited by Neville; 25-02-2016 at 07:01 PM.
Neville is offline                         Send a private message to Neville