Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 11-02-2006, 10:32 AM   #31
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Haven't played in a while...
If I remember corectly the radar alowed you to find out about cops far in advanced.
Different tyres have different traction and the car performance will change if you switch them. Don't remember exactly which does what.
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 11-02-2006, 11:50 AM   #32
Kearnsy
Games Master

The different tyres make a HUGE difference to your traction!
and in snow levels they are vital.
I like to buy the speed increase and the 1st tyre upgrade fairly soon. This gives you a good competitive edge in the first few races so you can build some more cash.
The fifth gear gives you a much higher top speed and should also be high on you list of priority items.
...Thats all I can remember right now ...sorry
Kearnsy is offline                         Send a private message to Kearnsy
Old 11-02-2006, 12:51 PM   #33
Prof

Quote:
Originally posted by Kearnsy@Feb 11 2006, 12:50 PM
The different tyres make a HUGE difference to your traction!
and in snow levels they are vital.
I like to buy the speed increase and the 1st tyre upgrade fairly soon. This gives you a good competitive edge in the first few races so you can build some more cash.
The fifth gear gives you a much higher top speed and should also be high on you list of priority items.
...Thats all I can remember right now ...sorry
Sebatianos wrote that I could switch them,does it mean I can change my tyre during a race?If so which key Should I use?Thanks in advance.

Old 25-02-2006, 12:36 PM   #34
Mighty

How does this work? After taking the 1st place in the first race i always have to sell my lambo! I don't know why and how to play this game so that i can go on!?

Old 25-02-2006, 04:07 PM   #35
another_guest
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
Originally posted by Mighty@Feb 25 2006, 01:36 PM
How does this work? After taking the 1st place in the first race i always have to sell my lambo! I don't know why and how to play this game so that i can go on!?
Place some heavy bets before racing, then make sure you win...
I think the reward system of the game is absurd, even if you ended in 2nd place every time you'll go broke after a few races.
Old 06-05-2006, 08:24 PM   #36

You cannot save, it happens periodically, usually after you beat the main event (the one with the oncoming trucks)
Slick tires are for rain (I think) and better road handling
Spike tires are for snow
The Night vision goggles are useless and don't do anything (except burn out your eyes)
The turbos are pointless except in the main event or big money events. Do not use the turbo on the very first race - use it on the snow (assuming you have spike tyres) one.
You cannot stop being overtaken when you first start a race, you must keep accelerating and you'll take them over.
The easiest and highest paying mission to go for is the one with the three lanes (first round, near top-left) it is a very, very fast track and turbos are not needed.
The main event on-coming trucks one is the hardest one of them all because damage is increased!
The black diablo does not increase speed, it just looks cool.
Bid twice or thrice but never more than that, always try to make the AI outbid you that way when you win you get tons of money!
Aim for FIRST every time, forget second or third - second is only good in snow or rainy conditions.

This should help!

Old 06-05-2006, 09:58 PM   #37
another_guest
Abandonia Homie

I thought the black Lambo had a higher top speed. Not sure though...
Old 01-08-2006, 06:46 AM   #38
PimPamPet

This game reminds me of an old Amiga game called Crazy Cars III. Also made by Titus, and it looks nearly exactly the same. Except it's not about Lamborghini's.

Anyway, this game is pretty cool. First car race game I ever played (well, except maybe Lotus II). Classic, worth playing. (I love those character faces.)

Old 18-08-2006, 05:32 PM   #39

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dikel16 @ Feb 23 2005, 01:13 PM) [snapback]70766[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
i read the instructions at the link u gave me but still when i run the trainer it opens for a mili-sec and closed...
[/b]
u just have to run lac.exe after this and select a face then u have a lot of money

btw i finished the game without any kind of cheats

the game save to disk every three or four roads

u have to buy pass and then you change of division, there are some divs, when u win all divs u win the game and there is a pic of the car and a beach? i dont remember now xD

btw i would read a manual of this game if anyone know..

Old 29-09-2006, 06:50 PM   #40
Teleneos

very good game but parts of it are to difficult