Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 04-05-2005, 08:47 PM   #21
Telan

This game has always been and still is probably my all time favourite game. I first played it back when i was about 10 years old on my friends old 386, from the first time i ever played this game to the time i passed it was about 8 years. God i love this game

Old 09-05-2005, 12:51 PM   #22
Jejja

I wounder if anyone could help me. I Have write in Ultima underworld 2 topic but no one has answerd. I need help in the world Prison Tower. I Have looked in a walkthrough but it didnt help me.
Please. if you Know the game quite good. PM me.
Jejja is offline                         Send a private message to Jejja
Old 09-05-2005, 12:55 PM   #23
Jejja

Quote:
Originally posted by Telan@May 4 2005, 08:47 PM
This game has always been and still is probably my all time favourite game. I first played it back when i was about 10 years old on my friends old 386, from the first time i ever played this game to the time i passed it was about 8 years. God i love this game
Yeah... I was also 10 years when I played it first time. But i never liked to play UW1 because I was to afraid. But I did play UW2. :[img]http://www.abandonia.com/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='laugh.gif' />
Jejja is offline                         Send a private message to Jejja
Old 09-05-2005, 10:40 PM   #24
HELP : )

:Titan:

My poor axe wielding druid woman is stuck trying to get the stupid Blade part for the Sword of Justice. I've tried 'grabbing' all the vine covered walls in the most SE corridor which leads to downstairs, the corridor and rooms of the Thieves Storerooms, and almost all the walls in every room around the moat I know I need to drain to gain access to the Blade. What am I overlooking? I'm dying of frustration here, thanks!

Old 29-05-2005, 05:37 PM   #25
gregor
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by HELP : )@May 9 2005, 10:40 PM
:Titan:

My poor axe wielding druid woman is stuck trying to get the stupid Blade part for the Sword of Justice. I've tried 'grabbing' all the vine covered walls in the most SE corridor which leads to downstairs, the corridor and rooms of the Thieves Storerooms, and almost all the walls in every room around the moat I know I need to drain to gain access to the Blade. What am I overlooking? I'm dying of frustration here, thanks!
Here this should help.

I believe the switch is very close to the area with blue stripes on this map. and i also htink you need to have search skill to find it.
Lifts-Her-Tail: But it is huge! It could take me all night!
Crantius Colto: Plenty of time, my sweet. Plenty of time.
From The Lusty Argonian Maid by Crassius Curio found in TES3: Morrowind
gregor is offline                         Send a private message to gregor
Old 08-07-2005, 10:43 AM   #26
Nokkis

Any patch that allows me to go backwards?

:not_ok:

Old 10-07-2005, 09:51 PM   #27

DosBox fixes that problem Nokkis.

Old 17-12-2005, 03:44 AM   #28
Rain from Southern California

The Stygian Abyss is one of my all time favorite RPG's for PC. I enjoyed the break through ability to swim through water, walk on lava with scale boots and trade items I had collected along the way. Music by The Fat Man creates a mysterious setting.I hope to play it all over again using the DOS box. Sweet memories.

Old 22-03-2006, 02:55 AM   #29
Guest_Allen

I also played this game when I was quite young. I remember it taking sooooo much space on my HD and in Expanded memory... Wow.... I could never finish it. Even lately with all the cheats and walkthroughs.... This is a very hard game, very challenging but very rewarding.

Old 22-03-2006, 05:16 AM   #30
gregor
Home Sweet Abandonia

this one is not all that hard. the only thing i missed was the dragon skins for the boots (so you can walk over fire). the rest is preety easy. there are a lot of side puzzles to finish which are quite hard, but they are not necessary for the game ending.
Lifts-Her-Tail: But it is huge! It could take me all night!
Crantius Colto: Plenty of time, my sweet. Plenty of time.
From The Lusty Argonian Maid by Crassius Curio found in TES3: Morrowind
gregor is offline                         Send a private message to gregor