Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 15-04-2006, 03:01 PM   #21
Japo
Autonomous human

Quote:
Originally posted by benjammin316@Apr 15 2006, 01:56 PM
i could never get pass the 1st bleedin level for some reason, id just reach a barrier at the end of the level* :angry:
Right next to that barrier there was a skateboard if I remember right, if you take it you'll get past the barrier. The skating sequence is cool, but quite hard. It's better to bypass it with this trick (there's invisible spoiler text bellow, if you want to know about the trick without figuring it out by yourself then select the space bellow with the mouse):

There's a key in one of the shops. Buy it and use it in a house which seems private, not devoted to business (not a shop, tabern, etc.) and whose door has a keyhole. You'll get past the barrier without having to play the skating sequence if I don't remember wrong.
Old 23-05-2006, 09:25 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally posted by rich@Nov 29 2005, 06:41 PM
hi, how do you scroll through the items in your inventory, i cant seem to find the right buttons!
To select the different items you need to hold down the A button and press the space bar

Old 03-08-2006, 07:08 AM   #23

Ahhhh, this game reminds of a my youth. Best game ever. I had the PC version when I was about 9, it contained a virus, and used to sometimes freeze at the end of level 2, and always somewhere on level 5.

Also, level 4 was my favourite, some crazy map making, hats off to the maker of this timeless game.

Old 03-08-2006, 10:57 AM   #24
Krustacean
Forum hobbit

I alway failed the skating sequence I didn't know about that trick. I don't care, that single level was the best simpsons game ever.
Krustacean is offline                         Send a private message to Krustacean
Old 12-08-2006, 07:06 PM   #25
kattipus

hi, i printed the copyright protection pictures, someare so similar!

umm... i enterd the page numbers correctly (i think) , the face disappeared and there was a blck screen . i left my PC for 10 minutes but the black screen hadnt gone. what is wrong?? pleasehelp

e-mail removed

Old 16-08-2006, 07:49 PM   #26
Jak_B

I've got a little problem. After first screens, after entering number (in my case that's 3) there appears title screen. What to press then?

Old 13-05-2009, 08:58 PM   #27
missicas
Smile simpsons

i have windows xp and i cant run the game.... i pass the regist of bart s face and then it all turns black.... any help???
i´ve played this game when i was a kid with my brother, want to kill the beast....
kiss from portugal

Old 13-05-2009, 09:17 PM   #28
zirkoni
Game Wizzzzzzard

Use DOSBox.
zirkoni is offline                         Send a private message to zirkoni
Old 15-05-2009, 10:20 PM   #29
missicas
Smile simpsoms

it worked thanks

Old 09-04-2021, 05:31 PM   #30
UbeUbe
Lurker

Default IMPORTANT TIP FOR THE INVENTORY (Ms-Dos version)

Hello everyone,
I would like to write a FUNDAMENTAL tip for Bart Vs. The Space Mutants (Ms-Dos version), a tip that even in the instruction booklet does not compare (my copy of the game, bought in 1991/1992, doesn't mention it clearly; also in other guides I have read on the internet, I have not found a clear explanation of it):

HOW TO USE THE INVENTORY ONLY WITH KEYBOARD COMMANDS, WITHOUT JOYSTICK, JOYPAD OR CONTROLLER.

if you press the letter A on the keyboard and (without leaving it) at the same time press the Spacebar several times, it's possible to browse the objects of the inventory (such as rockets, bombs, etc., provided that you have bought them in stores).

Last edited by UbeUbe; 09-04-2021 at 05:56 PM.
UbeUbe is offline                         Send a private message to UbeUbe