Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 13-04-2006, 06:13 PM   #21
Jason1701

using dosbox weird thing is when the game starts mouse shows up but not on the main menu
Jason1701 is offline                         Send a private message to Jason1701
Old 14-04-2006, 12:12 PM   #22
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Tried clicking? The mouse should automatically "lock" with the DosBox then. There was also a keyboard combo to force the mouse to "lock", but I don't recall it right now (it's in the DosBox readme, at any rate).

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 14-04-2006, 09:45 PM   #23
Jason1701

ok i have kinda given up on the whole being able to create an agent but can anyone tell me how the combat system works i cant find a walkthrough and i just cant seem to figure it out
Jason1701 is offline                         Send a private message to Jason1701
Old 05-05-2006, 05:02 PM   #24
Guest_Darkmatter

First, the mouse not showing up in the first screen is normal, to create an agent you click first the RMB then the LMB.

How do i program the b.o.b. thingy? i wanna make programs

Old 28-09-2006, 02:59 PM   #25
Egguk

I remember this game when it came out for my Atari ST, I should search the grage im sure its still in there with the original manual. As for programming BOB If I remember right it was fairly simple, you made simple logic circuits, i remember making a translator. I will find the manual and see.

Old 13-11-2006, 04:40 PM   #26

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jason1701 @ Apr 14 2006, 08:45 PM) [snapback]222120[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
ok i have kinda given up on the whole being able to create an agent but can anyone tell me how the combat system works i cant find a walkthrough and i just cant seem to figure it out
[/b]

the combat system has 2 layouts arcade and stratagy this can be changed in the options menu while
your roaming around

when your in the arcade combat mode if your currently holding a firearm there will be a big crosshair on the screen
to change your gun or retreat just right click the mouse

if you have sucessfully killed all of your attackers wait untill there is a big white x over there pictures
then press the retreat button

if you wish to pick up the attackers invantory stay at the location where you killed him
and go in to your items menu and press the magnafying glass button a bunch of times
and pick up his stuff

good luck and happy playing

ICEMAN 222

Old 15-08-2007, 08:41 PM   #27
Guest_MoD_*

hey there!

i know im kinda very late.. i played this game in the mid 90s for the first time and totally fell in lov with it but every time i played it i got stuck when it came to stealing the first title (if i remember the term right..) from the bank.. i broke into he building and everything but just was unable to grab the stuff laying right in front of me.. im redowloading the game right now and ill give it another try.. anybody got a hint for me or did that walkthrough project ever finish?

Old 17-08-2007, 02:04 AM   #28
Guest_MoD_*

nevermind, i finally realized my mistake.. but, another question: did ANY of you ever solve that final door circuit riddle? it seems to be bare of any logic to me and i tried like a hundret times now... any clues?

Old 31-01-2008, 07:03 PM   #29
Luchsen
Lurking Forever

B.A.T. II - The Koshan Conspiracy is not protected anymore and so downloadable again.
Old 01-02-2008, 02:13 PM   #30
Ermuli
Home Sweet Abandonia

I might upload the ISO CD version later.
Ermuli is offline                         Send a private message to Ermuli