Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 13-04-2006, 03:34 PM   #21
guerillero

Hi, how can I kill the Rabits? I´ve got no idea how it works.

Old 14-04-2006, 01:15 PM   #22
blackrider

how can i download the game?

Old 14-04-2006, 01:31 PM   #23
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

From the download page, dummy!

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 23-07-2006, 03:54 PM   #24
Zvonimir

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Terminator @ Oct 3 2005, 10:53 AM) [snapback]164458[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Yeah I now this game.I even had a orginal!!!!The game was litlle hard.But the graphic was very good.
[/b]

I have a question, does anybody know the answer-I kill the baer and the wolf and I come to the entrance od mine and I must answer this question- Does paleface speak with forked tongue-open the manual and type the word page 10, line 1, word 1-this problem i had on Amiga version to(only the question was on Frenc). Is anybody having this manual, i waited to pass this game 16 years and now on pc version the same problem as on Amiga when i played as a child this game. I also have the same question for another game of Silmarils Metal Mutant-on one part of the game you also must answer some questions but I donˇt have the orginal game either. Please can anybody help. Maybe someone still have orginal game with this manual. Colorado is grate game and Metal mutant to those were the days.

Old 02-02-2009, 09:30 PM   #25
BranjoHello
Skilled WormMaster

Strange looking game by my opinion, gameplay just litte less strange. I couldn't get out from canoe ones I got in. :laugh:

BranjoHello is offline                         Send a private message to BranjoHello
Old 23-03-2010, 02:51 PM   #26
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Now sold at http://www.silmarils-collection.com/

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 18-06-2011, 08:08 AM   #27
dip-dip
Question What Is The Password???

Greetings from Indonesia,

the same with the other fellow up there, i've been waiting for 2o years to succeed in this game. Again, on entering the mine, the programme asks me a question which obliges me to have the manual. You know, "Does paleface speak with forked tongue? Open: page... line... word...". How would i answer this question while all the colorado manuals i obtained in internet are already in edited form, that is in pdf and only consist of 3 pages? Could anybody please be kind enough so as to tell me where and how i could get the colorado's manual in its original pagination / form? Yes, it doesn't have to be the hardcopy / printed one, the software one(s), just the one where i can still view its original pagination.

Thank you very much
Ken

Old 28-07-2011, 03:31 PM   #28
Dip-Dip
Red face Have you found it?

Hey buddy, have you found the manual for silmarils' colorado? If you have, would you please share it with me?

Thank you
Dip-Dip

Old 25-10-2014, 12:40 PM   #29
coloradofan
Lurker

Answers:

Page 4 line 1 word 6 – Winter
Page 4 line 10 word 1 – Knifew
Page 5 line 1 word 3 – Map
Page 7 line 1 word 1 – You
Page 8 line 2 word 6 – Shop
Page 9 line 1 word 1 – Canoe
Page 10 line 1 word 1 – ? (the only missing one)
coloradofan is offline                         Send a private message to coloradofan