Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2005, 09:59 PM   #11
Microprose Veteran
Abandonia nerd

Sarcastic? Please, you should be more positive, like I am, honestly.

Life is wonderful! We should support America as they are the leader of the free world.

And I think green is a wonderful, peaceful color. I am sorry to hear that some people have problems with peaceful colors. If you don't like green, then I would recommend you switch to other, worthier topics.

Regarding some people seeing conspiracies everywhere: I most respectfully disagree, Sebatianos! Take the Kennedy assassination for instance. Who killed Kennedy? Simple: Lee Harvey Oswald did, a lone nut with a gun (a former defector to Russia with COMMUNIST sympathies)

In the interest of public service, this post has been edited several times and will be continuedly in the forseeable future.
Microprose Veteran is offline                         Send a private message to Microprose Veteran
Old 05-07-2005, 10:14 PM   #12
Shunk Eat Enemy
Game Wizzard

i'd surely love to see those pictures and video the fbi took away i'm sure its got great artistic ability in the right hands :evil:
Shunk Eat Enemy is offline                         Send a private message to Shunk Eat Enemy
Old 05-07-2005, 10:15 PM   #13
Havell
Home Sweet Abandonia

Did you know that after a bridge in London was painted green the number of suicides off it decreased by two thirds?[/random fact]
Havell is offline                         Send a private message to Havell
Old 05-07-2005, 10:17 PM   #14
Microprose Veteran
Abandonia nerd

Thank you, Shunk and Havell. That's the right spirit. Green is a wonderful color. And if the video was taken by FBI I think that ultimately increases its artistic potential.

Perhaps they should repaint the Golden Gate Bridge in green?
Microprose Veteran is offline                         Send a private message to Microprose Veteran
Old 05-07-2005, 10:38 PM   #15
TheVoid
Home Sweet Abandonia

Ok then. I'm not tired of sarcasm and I'm willing to support every theory, I'm totally interested in those theories 'cause I always thought America was the purest and flawless nation in the world, as well as Europe is, a community of friendly and co-operating States, and of course there isn't any contrast between said States and I'm positive this will get even better in the future. I'm not bored of continuous discussions about the same bloody topic and I think this board needs more threads about the theme 'cause I'm not convinced the message got through, and hell if people don't get this message it cannot be because they don't share it, it must certainly be because it hasn't been discussed thoroughly since now. Peace
TheVoid is offline                         Send a private message to TheVoid
Old 05-07-2005, 10:53 PM   #16
Shunk Eat Enemy
Game Wizzard

im going to use blue because it adds the welcoming nice feeling of optimism but i wouldn't call the US flawless or purest of all but its sad that nobody is willing to discuss this topic if we do please dont close it and KEEP all that has to deal with it here and please for the love of the admins no ->
Shunk Eat Enemy is offline                         Send a private message to Shunk Eat Enemy
Old 05-07-2005, 11:01 PM   #17
Microprose Veteran
Abandonia nerd

Please, there seems to be a misunderstanding here. This thread is for entertainment. If you are not entertained, The Void, I would think your entertaining needs may be better serviced at the many other threads on this forum. But I do like the fact that people are beginning to appreciate the joys of using colors instead of just black.

Yep, been edited. Darn it, caught again...
Old 05-07-2005, 11:05 PM   #18
TheVoid
Home Sweet Abandonia

I'm entertained

Yet I'd still like people to write in their posts what they actually think. Sarcasm is like chocolate: sweet in little quantities, provokes diahrroea in large ones.

And Shunk, green is the colour of sarcasm
TheVoid is offline                         Send a private message to TheVoid
Old 05-07-2005, 11:06 PM   #19
Shunk Eat Enemy
Game Wizzard

i would love to compliment the music in this peice the first 2 what is fight by the dust brothers is great the the second is good beat to it and marilyn manson just rules

okay ive never seen colors of voice but thanks
Old 05-07-2005, 11:11 PM   #20
Microprose Veteran
Abandonia nerd

Quote:
Originally posted by TheVoid@Jul 5 2005, 11:05 PM
And Shunk, green is the colour of sarcasm
Well, I'll be..!

1) Truly, I would never wish anyone to get diahrroea from merely reading my posts;

2) Never have I known that green is the color of sarcasm. Peace, yes. Envy, yes. Military, yes. But sarcasm!?!?

For the reasons mentioned above, I will switch to a different color immédiatement! Or, as we say in Holland: immediately!

And Shunk: the music rules, doesn't it?
Closed Thread