Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2005, 11:58 PM   #41
Microprose Veteran
Abandonia nerd

Are you people on the internet!? Who is Jamie McIntyre?

Again, I am asking of you who have not commented yet, what is your comment on McIntyre's report live from the Pentagon shortly after the attack?

Please refrain from making trivial remarks that could be considered as spam.</span>

Your comments, please:

<a href=\'http://thewebfairy.com/911/pentagon/index.html\' target=\'_blank\'>CNN Video</a>

How to shoot down a 747: this is indeed a tricky one since a 747 has four engines. To succesfully shoot it down, all engines need to be taken out by missiles. I believe this would be possible if the pilot(s) fired their missiles in two rows. So the first time they hit two engines, the second time they hit the remaining two. The reason for firing two times is because if you fire four missiles at once, their heat-seekers could zero in on the same engine. And I believe a 747 already in the air could theoretically remain in the air running on just one engine.

To shoot down a 757 or 767 is a whole lot easier since these planes have only two (2) engines.

<span style=\'color:green\'>Regarding the plane disappearing entirely into the Pentagon: I have seen the digital recreation on National Geographic where they claimed the plane went into the Pentagon too. The problem with the plane going into the Pentagon is this: the Pentagon was built like a giant bunker, with each outer ring having two reinforced solid concrete walls on both sides. Not at all like the WTC, which is almost entirely glass on the outside.

And where is the footage of the plane hitting the Pentagon?
Microprose Veteran is offline                         Send a private message to Microprose Veteran
Old 04-07-2005, 12:06 AM   #42
efthimios
Home Sweet Abandonia

WTF does shooting a 747 down has anything to do with what happened in the Pentagon?

I watched the video, I actually have read reports much earlier (than this thread that is) saying more or less the same thing. The problem is I do not trust reporters for some time now. I don't know this guy, I do not usualy get my news from CNN. IF he is correct in the report, and since thousands of people would already know that no plane hit the building, how come none of them has spoken yet? Who attacked the Pentagon and as I asked you, who ever else might have, was he/they praying for an attack to cover their own attack at the pentagon? What is the logic and explanation for any other reason for the explosion?
Also, were there no people on the plane that crashed on that building? Are they not missing? Isn't the plane missing either?
If a bunch of guys managed to take hold of 3 planes, why not 4 or 5?
efthimios is offline                         Send a private message to efthimios
Old 04-07-2005, 12:24 AM   #43
Microprose Veteran
Abandonia nerd

Quote:
Originally posted by efthimios@Jul 4 2005, 12:06 AM
WTF does shooting a 747 down has anything to do with what happened in the Pentagon?

The problem is I do not trust reporters for some time now.* I don't know this guy, I do not usualy get my news from CNN.
Who is Jamie McIntyre?

Perhaps people were asking why the plane that hit the Pentagon wasn't shot down. Remember it first circled the Pentagon before impacting, or so the official story goes.

Whoa, a lot of questions. Remember, I am only questioning the existence of a plane at the Pentagon. If I had all the answers, I wouldn't be asking that, would I? So be my guest, stick with the official story. Just another question on the official story: where are the bodies of the passengers that perished as their plane hit the Pentagon?

Speculation: if no plane hit the Pentagon, it could have been a guided missile. Especially since an ordinary airliner is entirely made of lightweight aluminium, not intended to pierce three outer rings (six reinforced concrete walls) as the official story goes. A guided missile that was built to destroy bunkers would be a more logical explanation to explain the damage at the Pentagon and the lack of debris, pieces of the tail section, wheels, luggage.

Where are the missing planes? I don't know. I can guarantuee however they will not miraculously turn up at some point. In other words: they were disposed of, speculation: who knows, they could have been flown into the Atlantic Ocean.

Why have no other people spoken out yet? They may have, but in America it's a simple matter of controlling the mainstream media. Note that the media would not release or repeat videos like the one posted on this thread.

Who was behind the attack on the Pentagon? Speculation: it could be the military industrial complex themselves. At least they have the technology.
Microprose Veteran is offline                         Send a private message to Microprose Veteran
Old 04-07-2005, 06:15 PM   #44
Data
retired

Closed as requested by the FBI
They were alarmed due to the amount of USA conspiracy posts.