Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Community News & Feedback
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Closed Thread

Old 30-12-2011, 12:22 AM   #21
Dave
Mandolin & Spaghetti Soldier

Let me underline few things before this topic ends its life, closed by an evil admin that had nothing better to do today.

1 - Nick, yor video is nice and I really think you have talent, thanks to Frodo for letting us know. However the text was too fast for my tired eyes and I couldn't read many things.
I'm not an expert but I think that it needs some fixes here an there and it's perfect, keep up the good work

2 - Dear Abandonians, constructive criticism and the respect of the people you are talking with/about are great things, think about it, what if Nick wakes up tomorrow and decides to follow some of your interesting comments? It would be a great form of community feedback and exchange of opinions.

3 - Dear Blood-Pigggy, I respect your opinion but please use your personal account and moderate your language next time, yeah I guess it's a Xmas miracle but it looks like you are not banned from forums. You are welcome as always. If you have login problems please let us know.

4 - Dear Eagle of Fire: please don't alter every topic you post in a personal blog where you whine about the world (yes you are whining, stop hiding behind words) and where you miss the good old days where everything was so delicious and tasty.
You are welcome here but we already warned you about your unbearable attitude towards other people, not just Lulu and Staff of course.
I just hope to see even a little change in the near future.

That's all folks.