Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 02-04-2005, 11:18 AM   #41
DCLeadboot

I always loved this game when I had it on my old SEGA Master System II, years ago. Recently, we gave it away to our minister, whose son is hyperactive, so it seemed that I might never see this game again!
Then I discoved the DOS version on Abadonia!

Question: I am missing the music and the trademark "Let's go!" How do you configure the sound in DOS-Box?

Old 02-04-2005, 11:21 AM   #42
DCLeadboot

Quote:
Originally posted by DCLeadboot@Apr 2 2005, 11:18 AM
Question: I am missing the music and the trademark "Let's go!" How do you configure the sound in DOS-Box?
Wait sorry, cancel this question!! :crazy:

Old 11-04-2005, 07:39 PM   #43

I just tried ti download lemmings and it said the zip file was currupted. Is that my fault?

Old 22-04-2005, 12:22 PM   #44
Winzip

Yep, redownload.

Old 04-05-2005, 05:34 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally posted by Echo-Chan@Mar 24 2005, 08:37 AM
Although, I'm having some difficulty running this and ONML under DOSBox. I try to continue after finishing a level ("click left mouse button to continue"), but it just kicks me out to the main menu and totally freezes. I tried using VDMSound as well, but after a few levels that freezes up, too.
I have the same problem too in dosbox...
it seems to be a mouse-driver conflict of some sort with dosbox.
when you play it with keyboard there isn't any problem.
Also when you play it in the normal dos-environment there is no problem but since I'm running XP there is no %^&* sound.

Actually the game doesn't "freeze" but simply pauses untill you press the right mous button. But you still will get kicked back to the main menu which is quite fustrating.. espacially when you play the next level by clicking you keep the music of level one. Playing lemmings with only one song isn't any fun.

Sadly enough I have no solution. Even tried to load a dos-mous driver in dosbox but no effect... does anyone else have a solution?

Old 05-05-2005, 09:10 AM   #46
El Pollo
Forum hobbit

Is there more than one song in Lemmings ?
El Pollo is offline                         Send a private message to El Pollo
Old 11-05-2005, 11:20 AM   #47
The_Harlz

...who would have thought, those lovely people who made Lemmings would go onto to make the fun but nasty and ever so poplular GTA3... incredible!

Oh and...

> Is there more than one song in Lemmings ? <

There are HEAPs of different songs in Lemmings! I've even heard some have been remixed and downloadable in MP3 format.
Old 30-05-2005, 10:12 AM   #48
VAUGHAN BUTTERS
Cool

AAhh lemmings

i use to have this on the old acorn the GRaphics and music were a lot

better than the pc version
though

GREAT puzzle game

Recommend it for kids k: k: k:

Old 09-09-2005, 12:02 AM   #49

Level 7 of crazy seems to be impossible to me... I have decided that the only way is to use the walk through...that tells me how to do it... as I had been trying for days... my ramp will not go high enoug to clear the stones for the others to fall out...

HELP!!!

Old 23-09-2005, 07:01 AM   #50
Chica
Thumbs up

Hello! I was trying out Lemmings in DOSBox, and after each level I finish, something weird happens. First, I get the results screen, but it's small, and it's actually sideways. The same thing with the main screen. I have to hit F1 to go to the next level, and the next level is okay, so is the music, but then like I said, the results screen turns up on its side, and then the main screen does the same. Does anyone know why this is happening? ^^; By the way, in the other program (VDMSound), I actually can't even start it up. It says:

: Insufficient Memory
Exiting Lemmings...
Have a nice DOS!

:eeeeeh:

Yes. :bleh:

I think the best game play is when I just plain load it without any of the two programs, but there's no music or sound. Oh well. I'd much appreciate any help sent my way!