Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 13-01-2005, 09:19 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by Anonymous@Jul 8 2004, 04:00 PM
everytime I try to fill the bowl in the game Graham says: You can't do that - at least not now
Because you cant "Fill" the bowl until you are in the house where the man and his ailing wife are.

(PS. I know my reply is only 8 months late ! LOL

Old 23-01-2005, 08:17 AM   #12
Sollem

how do i atack in this game? :blink: i feel so silly

Old 23-01-2005, 08:44 PM   #13
El Pollo
Forum hobbit

Quote:
Originally posted by Sollem@Jan 23 2005, 09:17 AM
how do i atack in this game?* :blink:* i feel so silly
Just tell the game, what you want to do. For example "THROW DAGGER" (if you have one). But remember, that violence is not the best solution to the puzzles in the game. At least you will get more points by archieving the aims in a more smartly way.
El Pollo is offline                         Send a private message to El Pollo
Old 24-01-2005, 08:28 AM   #14

[/quote]Just tell the game, what you want to do. For example "THROW DAGGER" (if you have one). But remember, that violence is not the best solution to the puzzles in the game. At least you will get more points by archieving the aims in a more smartly way

Yeah well i all ready figured how do i throw stuff like rocks into enemys but how do i atack with a sword by not droppin it? Thanks any way...

Old 24-01-2005, 12:15 PM   #15
Sollem

Oh nevermind iv got it this game is so good when you get a hang of it k: and this website is exelent! :w00t:

Old 03-02-2005, 09:34 PM   #16
Guest_ZXBY

I have a question - I LOVED games like this when I was a kid - grew up in the 80's, so of course I played all of the KQ games back then. I still love playing these games now. My question is, do other people like playing these types of games now-a-days? I mean, everything you see on G4TechTv is 3d this and that, great 3d modeling, shadowing, FPS, etc...is there still a market out there for these types of 2d based adventure games? (Just like KQ, SQ, 5 Days a Stranger?)

It seems to me that with the invent of AGS, anyone who is a decent story teller can make a great game - just like the Sierra On-Line group did in the 80's, and make it commercial or shareware. or whatever.

Anyone wish to share their thoughts?

ZXBY

Old 04-02-2005, 03:17 PM   #17
Sollem
Arrow

Yeah, well I like theys kind of games cos the now-days games usually doesnt have the same spirint. Today its all about graphics and not many people cares about the main point of the game.

Old 08-03-2005, 10:04 PM   #18
Guest_Wolverine

I'm not sure if this was a hack someone made when they uploaded the game, but I looked through the pics on the site here and saw, "cartwheel over bridge". Unfortunately, when I type this in, the game says it has no clue what a cartwheel is.

By the way, I to dabble in Quest games. More than I should. I am actually in the process of preparing to remake the entire SQ series. Rather cool, but taking forever to get a decent team together.

I've also messed with AGIStudio and SCIStudio. I prefer the AGI language because it is so much more simplistic. SCI is very different from either AGI or AGS so I just got very lost in it and never achieved anything. But I'm in the process of achieving something with AGS and the Space Quest Series.

Wolverine

Old 12-04-2005, 03:32 AM   #19
EVan

WHEn i play all the words are fuzy

Old 06-05-2005, 11:48 PM   #20
Kaird

Uh... I got excited and downloaded a bunch of these games, but they won't run, can some one tell me how to fix the error:

C:\Documents......Larry\Liesure Suit Larry 1.1987\LL.COM

The parameter is incorrect.

Any help is MUCH apreciated!