Old 16-03-2017, 06:50 PM   #41
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Lightbulb 4shared and Dropbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paco View Post
www.4shared.com

The size limit is 100 MB per file.
You have to log in your free account at least once per 30 days. Otherwise, your free account and all your files will be automatically deleted!
5GB of free space
All files can be downloaded unlimited times, but each file can be downloaded by one visitor at the same time only.
Also, any visitor can download one file only at the same time.

Do not worry. You can reactivate your expired account due to inactivity:

“We've missed you on 4shared, Sir/Madam,
Your 4shared account has expired due to inactivity. Any files which you had at the moment of expiration date can be recovered within 30 days ONLY. Afterwards, they will be permanently removed. It's not too late to have everything back. You can fully recover your account and files by pressing the button...”

And besides, the free account has 15 GB online storage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paco View Post
www.dropbox.com
  • 2GB of online storage for free, with up to 100GB available to paying customers.
  • Dropbox transfers will correctly resume where they left off if the connection drops.
  • Efficient sync - only the pieces of a file that changed (not the whole file) are synced. This saves you time.
  • Doesn't hog your Internet connection. You can manually set bandwidth limits.

Thanks to Fifth, Scatty, GTX, WolverineDK, etc... for Info.
Account on former Dropbox Pro and now Dropbox Plus has 01 TB online storage. Dropbox Standard has 02 TB and Dropbox Business has unlimited space... Lost in Space...

Last edited by Mystvan; 16-03-2017 at 07:04 PM.
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan
Old 16-03-2017, 07:18 PM   #42
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile JESUS

Well mediafire.com has been reliable to me. I have used it for the last 2 to 4 years!!! It has an option for dropbox whatever that is. Also sometimes it has https instead of the regular http. You get a friendly free 12GB to start and if you link your FB account you get 2GB more.

All the above is for free and that is a lot if you are a small developer like me. DOS is maxed out at 700MB CD if you know that means 1GB so you can fit 12 DOS game disc.

File transfer rate is relatively fast. 4GB uploads in about 3 hours. That is impressive considering it is online transfer and not direct HDD or DVD to computer#

Thank you GOD 0 AD for all my real family and my real friends. The GOD 0 AD means Jesus Christ who saved all people and not the dark side that someone claims to be.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 17-03-2017, 11:20 AM   #43
Tseki

I recommend Google Drive