Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 29-11-2005, 09:31 PM   #1
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

This doesn't really belong in Oldies and Newbies I guess.

Fileplanet is holding a 10 day free trial for non-subscribing members. All you need to do is register for free, and don't worry, I've been using them for years, even though you have to wait in line for download, they're reliable, and it's a very good site.

It might be cool to check it out, you sign up, login, get a CD-Key, download the client, fill out the respective stuff, and your trial starts. I've already started playing.

So if you want to try it I just wanted to show you this, since it's awesome for those who aren't sure whether on not they want to spend their hard earned cash on a monthly fee for a game.

http://www.fileplanet.com/promotions/world...wow_nonreg.aspx

If you have a 56k connection or modem/dialup, sadly, you will be at lost, the client is about 2 gig, zipped. :w00t:
It's definetly worth it though.

My Site -
http://sites.google.com/site/eyenixon
Blood-Pigggy is offline                         Send a private message to Blood-Pigggy
Old 29-11-2005, 10:47 PM   #2
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

Send a message via MSN to Playbahnosh

um...doesn't advertising prohibited here?

anyway, I've seen that stuff on Pure Pwnage, and I saw what can WoW do to a man ( ) so I really don't wanna get involved in spending my hard earn money on something that doesnt even exists. :/

"Don't fight the bad things in life! Find the good one! They are everywhere! Don't spend your life fighting for goals you can never reach! Live for the moment!"

BEWARE: I'm using the forums as a personal blog!
Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh
Old 29-11-2005, 11:17 PM   #3
moogle
Abandonia Homie

From what I've seen so far about advertising and stuff, I think when they say no advertising they mean no giving links to "Get a free PSP here!" pages. This isn't really advertising, its more of just a suggestion, if you were to put up a suggestion for trying a demo, it wouldn't really be advertising either.

@Piggy, sounds cool!!! I've always wanted to try WoW... Do you know if if you like the game enough and want to keep on playing, can you pay the 15 per month and play with the client from the demo (2 gigs so it sounds like its the full game)? If so I'd try downloading it, but....it takes me an hour for 100 megs...so thats quite a while, but I dunno...
moogle is offline                         Send a private message to moogle
Old 29-11-2005, 11:31 PM   #4
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

Send a message via MSN to Playbahnosh
Thumbs down

@Moogle

rright :/ so if I put up a link pointing to the internet radio station I'm a DJ at, because I SUGGEST that could be a cool afternoon program, it will be not advertising. Okay, you said it

Anyway, WoW is not all that great. Of course plaing MMO games is fun and can be entertaining with all the players around, but hey, as said in different places, you'll have no social life. I mean if you get into this, you will forget your life. And paying for it? naah.
Look, I was playing WoW for 2 months (fo free of course, I wont go into details on that here) and I found out that is highly addictive, but soon after my girlfriend somehow tear me away from the monitor, I realized that if I was actually paying for it, I wouldve wasted a lot of money on nothin...

Well, its your call, but at least consider what I said okay?

"Don't fight the bad things in life! Find the good one! They are everywhere! Don't spend your life fighting for goals you can never reach! Live for the moment!"

BEWARE: I'm using the forums as a personal blog!
Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh
Old 30-11-2005, 12:03 AM   #5
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

@Moogle: It's definitely worth it from what I've played so far (which isn't much, a level 4 Tauren Druid).

@Play: This is just about as much advertising as that Pure Pwnage thread, and anything else pointing to a link that's interesting. Seriously, think before you post.

EDIT: About the client... I'm not sure if you can sign up for continued playing with payment, you can try if you want to.

My Site -
Blood-Pigggy is offline                         Send a private message to Blood-Pigggy
Old 30-11-2005, 12:43 AM   #6
Ioncannon
Abandonia Homie

Send a message via MSN to Ioncannon

join the Silvermoon server (if you are going on US servers) and pm Magos
Ioncannon is offline                         Send a private message to Ioncannon
Old 30-11-2005, 11:18 AM   #7
peregy
Super Freak

if you are from Europe join on dragonmaw and find Peregy lvl 44 human mage(me )
peregy is offline                         Send a private message to peregy
Old 30-11-2005, 11:30 AM   #8
Bobbin Threadbare
Not quite dead.

Unhappy

I pirate games that I disrespect.
Old 30-11-2005, 12:28 PM   #9
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

You can't play pirated version of World Of Warcraft.
It's impossible .

My Site -
Old 30-11-2005, 02:03 PM   #10
SupSuper
Games Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Blood-Pigggy@Nov 30 2005, 01:28 PM
You can't play pirated version of World Of Warcraft.
It's impossible .
Tell that to my sister.

Also, I played the beta long ago. I got to enjoy the fun of being a goddamn wimp getting slayed by every single thing in sight. Then I had fun being a ghost roaming the lands not being able to do anything until they finally added a "Corpse Poninter", but by then I had died of boredom.

Me + RPG = :ranting:
SupSuper is offline                         Send a private message to SupSuper