Go Back   Forums > Updates Workflow > Request Games > On site
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 29-03-2013, 04:53 PM   #21
ironnails

Question Dragon Lord

Does anyone know about the game called Dragon lord or dragon breath? It was for the PC and AMIGA computer gaming systems. When i try and play the PC version i keep crashing when i do the arcade aspect of it. basically the game is where you use alchemy to hatch a dragon egg, use alchemy to make the dragon stronger, a village stronger or weaker (depending on if you want to help or hinder). I used to love this game and since i cant use a 5 1/4 floppy drive i could never get to play this game again.

i did finally find this game on Myabandonware.com but if you do any type of "Training" on a dragon mission, your game shuts down with a fatal error 11.

Was hoping someone here could look into this and see if its a copyright or if i'm doing DOSbox wrong.

The reason i'm asking this is cause you all got my MechWarrior to work when it kept crashing on that first real mission .
ironnails is offline                         Send a private message to ironnails
Old 29-03-2013, 05:44 PM   #22
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

Checked: Myabandonware have broken version. (My own works right). But you are not in correct thread, so I suppose, someone with more moderatorial experience will remove your post in more appropriate place.
Smiling Spectre is offline                         Send a private message to Smiling Spectre
Old 29-03-2013, 05:45 PM   #23
ironnails

Default dragon lord/dragon breath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Spectre View Post
Checked: Myabandonware have broken version. (My own works right). But you are not in correct thread, so I suppose, someone with more moderatorial experience will remove your post in more appropriate place.
Where did you get your version from then? I would LOVE to play this game without that glitch
ironnails is offline                         Send a private message to ironnails
Old 29-03-2013, 10:42 PM   #24
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

The request for this game has been approved for a while... how about reviewing it for AB?

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 29-03-2013, 11:34 PM   #25
ironnails

Who would review for AB? Smiling Spectre? I'd really love to get this game to run properly .
Old 29-03-2013, 11:40 PM   #26
ironnails

Here is the webpage for the dragon lord/dragon breath spells. It's just a few, but it is the more powerful ones .

http://www.rogerdavies.com/2009/04/d...lace-software/

you NEED to do all the - parts in there otherwise the webpage will not load properly. any help to allow me to play the dragon myself over the computer is much appreciated .
Old 30-03-2013, 01:01 AM   #27
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironnails View Post
Who would review for AB? Smiling Spectre?
I was asking you, actually.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 30-03-2013, 01:29 AM   #28
ironnails

i'd LOVE to review for you all here . problem is i DONT have the game dragon lord/dragons breath available that works . i can get the OTHER stuff, manual, pictures for you but not the actual game *sigh*. i keep on hitting the same glitch "Fatal Error #11". i believe this is a code stating the version is pirated and keeps shutting down. but it ONLY happens when you do the arcade aspect of the game. everything else DOES run fine.

tho i want the game running smoothly fully
Old 30-03-2013, 03:27 PM   #29
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

I have differently cracked game, and it worked for me. Tested against myabandonware version, and it seems that last one simply missed 3 files. I can upload it to Abandonia, if it is needed. No, I cannot write review - I don't know the game, and it looks like something that need efforts to get into, so... no. You are welcome, ironnails, to have my version, if you'll pm me where to upload it.
Smiling Spectre is offline                         Send a private message to Smiling Spectre
Old 22-06-2013, 07:17 AM   #30
Palocles
Abandonia nerd

Hey, did you two, Smiling Spectre and IronNails ever swap the files and get the working game? I love this game too but also don't have a 100% copy. (see earlier in this thread, they're merged)

I'd be very happy to do the review though. Could probably even do it form memory from the last time I played, but that was through an Amiga emulator. Can get screen shots of the PC version though.

(You don't need to do the arcade training mission town attacks if you use magic to make the dragon Wise enough (then fix it's eyesight...)).
Palocles is offline                         Send a private message to Palocles