Go Back   Forums > Updates Workflow > Request Games > On site
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 20-09-2006, 12:04 PM   #11
Stiggy

it was definaetly called emeral hunt. i know that for a fact. i believe it had a "hunt.exe". the title screen was all black with emeral hunt in green :P

it wasnt quite boulderdash unfortunatley. this game was awesome. i will be willing to donate a prize now for anyone who finds it.
Stiggy is offline                         Send a private message to Stiggy
Old 20-09-2006, 02:05 PM   #12
WolverineDK
Game Wizzard

Quote:
it was definaetly called emeral hunt. i know that for a fact. i believe it had a "hunt.exe". the title screen was all black with emeral hunt in green :P
it wasnt quite boulderdash unfortunatley. this game was awesome. i will be willing to donate a prize now for anyone who finds it.
Emerald Hunt sounds like a Emerald Mines clone, and well Emerald Mines, is a Boulder Dash Clone . But ok I could be wrong, but the pictures of the game reminds me of a Boulder Dash clone like game.

Last edited by WolverineDK; 14-05-2008 at 01:13 PM.
WolverineDK is offline                         Send a private message to WolverineDK
Old 26-09-2006, 09:40 AM   #13
Stiggy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(WolverineDK @ Sep 21 2006, 01:05 AM) [snapback]256273[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stiggy @ Sep 20 2006, 11:04 AM) [snapback]256242[/snapback]
Quote:

[/b]
Emerald Hunt sounds like a Emerald Mines clone, and well Emerald Mines, is a Boulder Dash Clone . But ok I could be wrong, but the pictures of the game reminds me of a Boulder Dash clone like game.
[/b][/quote]

it was similar but it was definatley emerald hunt.
Old 28-09-2006, 07:03 PM   #14
GraveDigger
Game Wizzard

Send a message via ICQ to GraveDigger

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stiggy @ Sep 20 2006, 03:04 PM) [snapback]256242[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
[/b]
hmm... what is the prize?
GraveDigger is offline                         Send a private message to GraveDigger
Old 01-10-2006, 04:54 AM   #15
Stiggy

What would people apreciate as a prize?
Old 01-10-2006, 01:05 PM   #16
Entrante

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stiggy @ Oct 1 2006, 05:54 AM) [snapback]258530[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
What would people apreciate as a prize?
[/b]
Working for some months as a slave, half of your wealth or you first son seems acceptable for me.
Entrante is offline                         Send a private message to Entrante
Old 01-10-2006, 02:00 PM   #17
BeefontheBone
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Or perhaps something from your home in the Dumpy
BeefontheBone is offline                         Send a private message to BeefontheBone
Old 26-10-2006, 04:08 AM   #18
csharpmajor

Sorry if I'm reviving a dead topic here, but I have this game if you still want it
csharpmajor is offline                         Send a private message to csharpmajor
Old 26-10-2006, 09:46 AM   #19
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

When you have the game and can supply it, the revive is absolutely justified.

This thread has instructions on the upload procedure. k:
If you're familiar with FTP usage, you can skip it. Just make sure the archive is cleaned out of old savegames/highscores, and PM the boss (Kosta) for the server login.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 26-10-2006, 01:59 PM   #20
csharpmajor

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_fifth_horseman @ Oct 26 2006, 04:46 PM) [snapback]263628[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
When you have the game and can supply it, the revive is absolutely justified.

This thread has instructions on the upload procedure. k:
If you're familiar with FTP usage, you can skip it. Just make sure the archive is cleaned out of old savegames/highscores, and PM the boss (Kosta) for the server login.
[/b]
Okay, thanks! I just realised it's sitting in the same folder as two other games so I'll have to separate the files somehow... :wallbash:
csharpmajor is offline                         Send a private message to csharpmajor