Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Community News & Feedback > Old Suggestions
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 17-05-2006, 01:12 PM   #11
guesst
Abandonia Homie

Necroing this topic because, with the promise of an eventual site redesign I don't want this idea to be forgotten. I had a similar idea myself lately. Didn't want to start a new thread. Think it's a great idea. Whatever it takes, random button would be good. Good way to find gems that would otherwise be missed.

If I understand, this will require an overhaul of the database, and I say good. There are games that claim to be in one category, but aren't found in the quick list on the side. If I werent' running out to work I'd research you an example. If you don't believe me, I may do it later.
guesst is offline                         Send a private message to guesst
Old 22-08-2006, 09:30 PM   #12
bobson
Game is over

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(guesst @ May 17 2006, 02:12 PM) [snapback]230978[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
There are games that claim to be in one category, but aren't found in the quick list on the side. If I werent' running out to work I'd research you an example. If you don't believe me, I may do it later.
[/b]
I do not believe you ;P