Go Back   Forums > Updates Workflow > Offers
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 05-05-2013, 03:47 AM   #51
BentleyVA
Abandonia nerd

I have been going through some of my older games and found some that might fit in here. Some that I can remember off hand are:

Get Medieval
Perfect General
The Bard's Tale Construction Set
BentleyVA is offline                         Send a private message to BentleyVA
Old 05-05-2013, 10:29 AM   #52
Japo
Autonomous human

If you want we can wait for your review of Pool of Radiance and publish something else. We'd love to have it and it's the original Gold Box game.

We changed the password, I've sent you the new one via PM. I can see the archives and screenshots that you say stored in our server, I'll start publishing when I have some more free time.

This is the situation we want to fix, that so many people submitted archives very long ago and we've been waiting for reviews forever and it just doesn't work. We actually have lots of archives and no way to sort through them.

However for this reason we can't publish them all just at once. What I'm going to do is to give priority to people who ask me. This Offers board is going to be the reference, in inverse chronological order. It's neither the most or the least fair way to proceed, it's just the easiest or only practical one. So you're first on the list (together with AbandoniaEddie). Still if you have more than a couple of games I'm not going to publish them at once, but spread them over a period. On the other hand when we get asked more often we'll probably also publish faster.

- Get Medieval: approved

- Perfect General: approved

- The Bard's Tale Construction Set: please make a request thread. We used to have the three games until GOG.com put them up for sale, so most likely the Construction Set will be approved, unless it's sold somewhere else, which is unlikely.

Last edited by Japo; 05-05-2013 at 12:12 PM.
Japo is offline                         Send a private message to Japo