Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 07-05-2006, 07:21 PM   #1
Swiifty

Send a message via MSN to Swiifty

Once again I'm in need of help. I'm wondering if you got any suggestions for a game that suits me. I'll describe a little what I want a game to be like.

First of all it's a bit of rpg. However I don't want those click games, where you have to use your mouse to walk around like the Sherlock games. I want it to be 2D since most of the games made before aren't 3D and if they are their pretty ugly so to speak.
It should contain some action, adventure and most important, it never ends! That might be impossible but you know a game where always find new challenges etc. Also I prefer it to be medieval, and for god sake it shouldn't have anything to do with space! Other themes that I like are, The West, Pirates and Ninja style :P
But please don't suggest Pirates Gold :P because I've already played Uncharted Waters 2 and its quite similar to Pirates.
Back to the game, it shouldn't too good graphic since I don't got such a good computer.

The reason why I'm looking so badly for such a game is because I want to do something while doing other things on the computer, etc chatting with friends and so on.
I'm done. Feel free to suggest anything.

Signed Swiifty
Swiifty is offline                         Send a private message to Swiifty
Old 07-05-2006, 08:24 PM   #2
efthimios
Home Sweet Abandonia

Diablo 2?
efthimios is offline                         Send a private message to efthimios
Old 07-05-2006, 08:52 PM   #3
Swiifty

Quote:
Originally posted by efthimios@May 7 2006, 08:24 PM
Diablo 2?
Good Suggestion, but I thought something that is playable on a Window
Beside I don't like Diablos Online play, you got deleted if you don't logg in in 3 months.
Sucks because sometimes you don't play a game for half a year and sometimes you play it constantly
Old 07-05-2006, 08:56 PM   #4
ShadowXIX
Abandonia nerd

Quote:
Originally posted by Swiifty+May 7 2006, 08:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Swiifty @ May 7 2006, 08:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-efthimios@May 7 2006, 08:24 PM
Diablo 2?
Beside I don't like Diablos Online play, you got deleted if you don't logg in in 3 months.
Sucks because sometimes you don't play a game for half a year and sometimes you play it constantly [/b][/quote]
I hear you on that, lost two 95 level characters from that and loads of expensive items :tai: even my Annihilus charm
ShadowXIX is offline                         Send a private message to ShadowXIX
Old 07-05-2006, 09:00 PM   #5
efthimios
Home Sweet Abandonia

what???? Single player....
efthimios is offline                         Send a private message to efthimios
Old 07-05-2006, 09:20 PM   #6
ShadowXIX
Abandonia nerd

I lost my online characters and all their gear because of the 3 month rule you mentioned.

I never even got my single player characters to Hell level.\

BTW are you only looking for PC games or are console emulation games OK?
ShadowXIX is offline                         Send a private message to ShadowXIX
Old 07-05-2006, 09:51 PM   #7
Swiifty

Single Player becomes doll after a while and since you can't play online properly (filled with cheaters) I prefer not to play it. Also I've played it like 10 times through.

It doesn't really matter, as long as its playable in a window mode. Of course it shouldn't be too old :P and neither to new since I bet my computer wouldn't allow it.
Old 07-05-2006, 11:10 PM   #8
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

The trick with Diablo II single player is to have a second computer to dump stuff to (or a friend who does trades with you or allow you to do trades from one character to another). Once you can do that, just use the /players 8 (or any number from 1 to 8) and you can play just like on Battlenet. There is only some extremely rare items which can't be gathered in single player... All the rest is the same.
Old 08-05-2006, 08:56 PM   #9
Tito
Alley Cat

Maybe Daggerfall? I don't know if you can play it in a window, but with Dosbox it could be possible. It is a 3D game, medieval, RPG and quite never ends. Single player only, though.
Old 09-05-2006, 01:59 PM   #10
Mara
Abandonia nerd

Quote:
Originally posted by ShadowXIX@May 7 2006, 10:20 PM
I lost my online characters and all their gear because of the 3 month rule you mentioned.
yup! that suks !
Anyway, i like single player better, no such probems (though a screw my savegame while triing to cheat. (can't remember execty what i did) I don't cheat this much, just gifig my char a few points..)

(speaking about that, i have to connect to battle.net to avoid this
** looks for her CD **

Mara is offline                         Send a private message to Mara