Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 11-11-2005, 09:34 PM   #171
Aurianna

Quote:
Fortunately, I saved the game just after she met this 'dinner-guy',so she got the 'Love icon',(she was still a mistress aswell), but from then on I only let her work at the church for the remaining half year, to boost up her morals again.
This is random... but in case you ever save right before you make her grow up, and her morals are too low to get married. If you have enough money, and buy the spikey dress and put it on her, then immediately take it off, she'll suddenly have 30 morals. If you're using the cheats, you can do the same with the demon dress, but instead get 100.

It's a handy little trick.

Old 12-11-2005, 12:36 AM   #172
Nosmo

I played this game for a number of years, then i lost it ti a hard disk crash

I was wondering if anyone had got the patch. (it replaced the missing and changed pictures) Not too worried about the missing vactaion pictures but there are several ending pictures that were also either removed or changed.

Yes i know i'm a sad sad person but i like to have the orignial, or as close as i can get and i know the patch exists because i downloaded it before.
Nosmo is offline                         Send a private message to Nosmo
Old 12-11-2005, 10:20 AM   #173
Nosmo

All my 'daughters' are named after my own daughters.

So far i've had 2 generals, 1 bounty hunter and surprisingly a Great hero (following in her dads footssteps) not gone for the peaceful/non viloent route as yet
might try that next. :whistle:
Old 12-11-2005, 06:52 PM   #174
Aurianna

Quote:
Originally posted by Nosmo@Nov 12 2005, 11:20 AM

So far i've had 2 generals, 1 bounty hunter and surprisingly a Great hero (following in her dads footssteps) not gone for the peaceful/non viloent route as yet
might try that next. :whistle:
LOL. I've played this game too much.

I think this is what I've had in the order I've had them:

Artist
Thug / Magician (went back a little and added morals / less sin)
Dancer
Princess of Darkness
Royal Magician
Ruling Queen
Bondage Queen
General
Warrior Hero (a bad one - too powerful)
Royal Concubine

I've also gotten a Bounty Hunter and a Nun, by changing a couple of my girls slightly before her birthday. I can't remember which came from where though. If I recall the nun had morals under 100 so I was really surprised when she popped up.

I want a nice hero like yours.

Old 13-11-2005, 08:57 AM   #175
Nosmo

triied two non vilent routes last night one sencible and one very silly (lots of cabaret work). Got a housewife with no husband and a harlot who married Cube ( this was a first for me k: )
Old 14-11-2005, 06:25 AM   #176
Ramidel
Abandonia nerd

Quote:
Originally posted by Nosmo@Nov 12 2005, 11:20 AM

might try that next.* :whistle:
-What- peaceful/non violent route?

Sadly, the game requires you to get Fighting and Magic rep for most endings, as well as Social and Housework. Also, of course, adventure is really the only way to the money you need for dance school.
Ramidel is offline                         Send a private message to Ramidel
Old 14-11-2005, 05:00 PM   #177
Auri

Quote:
Originally posted by Ramidel@Nov 14 2005, 07:25 AM

Sadly, the game requires you to get Fighting and Magic rep for most endings, as well as Social and Housework. Also, of course, adventure is really the only way to the money you need for dance school.
Yeah, it's also the key to lots of charisma that makes dance possible.

Ever notice that aside from the sleazy bar and cabaret, that it's hard to get charisma up? I'd never make my quota without deals with Lucifon and Mermaid Tears.

Gosh... I really want to play now....
Auri is offline                         Send a private message to Auri
Old 14-11-2005, 06:00 PM   #178
Nosmo

One of the lessons pushes up charisma. Also the siren dress dose i think.

There are a far a I remeber as many endings that don't require fighting as that do.

I won both the dance competion and the cooking competions without fighting.

The peaceful route is not taking fighting or fencing and not going adventureing.

There are several well paying jobs that give you quite a lot of money to allow shcooling as well.

Also if you win the competions you get 3k+ in gold which if use carfully can last quite a long while.

If all the endings were easy to get there would be no fun in trying to get as many as you can.
Old 14-11-2005, 11:13 PM   #179
Auri

Ok... So... what I said before about Charisma... I lied. I was playing this girl... and she got all this random charisma!

She was 11, and her Charisma was 102. And then I never did anything again that would give her any charisma (no lucifon, no god blessing, no mermaid tears, no venus jewels, no sleazy bar/cabaret, no fairy nectar, no dance class). I had the siren robe on her for a long while, but took it off because it was hot... then I randomly looked at her charisma when she was 16 or 17, and it was like, 226 or something.

I also recall having one girl, and it seemed like her charisma would randomly go down.

Do they have random charisma fluctuations?
Auri is offline                         Send a private message to Auri
Old 15-11-2005, 08:19 AM   #180
Shelley
Abandonia nerd

Quote:
Originally posted by Auri@Nov 15 2005, 12:13 AM
Ok... So... what I said before about Charisma... I lied. I was playing this girl... and she got all this random charisma!

She was 11, and her Charisma was 102. And then I never did anything again that would give her any charisma (no lucifon, no god blessing, no mermaid tears, no venus jewels, no sleazy bar/cabaret, no fairy nectar, no dance class). I had the siren robe on her for a long while, but took it off because it was hot... then I randomly looked at her charisma when she was 16 or 17, and it was like, 226 or something.

I also recall having one girl, and it seemed like her charisma would randomly go down.

Do they have random charisma fluctuations?
I believe this has to do with the date of birth of your daughter.
Every time your daughter has her birthday, some stats raise a certain amount of points. For example, some dates raise charisma and refinement, other dates raise intelligence.
I'm not sure which dates do what, but you could try out some different dates...

Maybe somebody knows which dates raise which stats?

(I know that my daughter, born October 31th, allways has her charisma boosted every year...and I thought also her refinement. Sometimes she also says that "girls born under the Scorpio Devinio (something like that) have a mysterious charm")