Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Forgotten Games Bureau
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 03-07-2014, 05:59 AM   #1
Amayirot Akago
Hiya, dollface.

Default Pool/Snooker game

There's this one game I played a long, long time ago that I'm trying to remember. It was a pool/snooker (not sure which) game for DOS, which might have been EGA (but my memory could simply be failing me there). The one thing I remember sticking out the most was that it featured this black-haired guy who would pop up occasionally in a little portrait at the bottom of the screen making funny faces. I dunno if he was meant to be giving gameplay instructions or was just commentating on the game in progress. And, I might be remembering this completely wrong, but the game seemed to have some kinda bar theme going on, but I'm not entirely sure about that. Anybody know what I'm talking about here?
Old 04-07-2014, 06:13 PM   #2
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

Can it be Rack'em?
Old 06-07-2014, 07:40 AM   #3
Amayirot Akago
Hiya, dollface.

Well, it's definitely got something familiar to it even if it looks different from what I remember, so I suppose this must be it. Thanks!
Old 11-07-2014, 06:24 PM   #4
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

If you noticed, it have slightly different appearance between platforms. My attention was drawn by Commodore screenshots, with spoken commentaries shown. Like that one.