Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 03-05-2006, 10:52 AM   #111
Reup
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

It's still being sold. We try to avoid trouble, so we don't host it anymore. Mind you, the status of the game might change in the future, after which we will host it again
Reup is offline                         Send a private message to Reup
Old 03-05-2006, 02:38 PM   #112
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

I'm sorry. But hope everyone can send me still (through the contact form).
Old 05-05-2006, 06:07 PM   #113
Patricia

Hi
New to forum,
I brought the game for my grandson when he was much younger and now he is older he has asked me if I can find it for it again because he would like to play it again, nostalgic I guess LOL
The problem is I cant seem to find anywhere I can buy it from safely using my credit card.
I would appreciate any help or advice from some kind soul here
Patricia is offline                         Send a private message to Patricia
Old 05-05-2006, 06:37 PM   #114
bruno
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by Patricia@May 5 2006, 07:07 PM
Hi
New to forum,
I brought the game for my grandson when he was much younger and now he is older he has asked me if I can find it for it again because he would like to play it again, nostalgic I guess LOL
The problem is I cant seem to find anywhere I can buy it from safely using my credit card.
I would appreciate any help or advice from some kind soul here
You can try to find the game in a local shop, or you can try to find in the Ebay.
bruno is offline                         Send a private message to bruno
Old 05-05-2006, 11:31 PM   #115
Goodguy3
Abandonia nerd

Quote:
Originally posted by wubuks@May 1 2006, 07:55 AM
Well, I did manage to win the last two Desert World levels, with half-cheating: I just discovered that there is another save option (in addition to remembering the maps you've finished in the slots visible at startup): press Alt, and you get a Windows-menu, there is File->Save/Load where you can save within level. So, with saving often (very often) and restoring whenever the Hairies made a decision Baldies wouldn't like (e.g. attacking a useful house instead of just a decoy house with 1 Baldy inside, created exactly for getting attacked). Still, it took long time. I believe, without this cheating I'd have to spend some half-year before the probabilistic decisions of Hairies would turn out so lucky that the Baldies would have chance to build up so that they can stage a real fight. So, if anyone finds an effective strategy how this level can be won in a logical way, I'd still appreciate that.

By the way, only this late I discovered the law about grenades: I thought that you get them when the green bar raises high enough, but, here, I got it to maximum, but still no grenades. It turned out that you get grenades if you have the maximum-size barracks. So, better build one big barracks than four small ones (grenades being the most effective way to fight enemy houses, especially with high breeding rate, if you cannot afford to lose >= 1 Baldy for 1 Hairy).
why do you think the advisor guy says "you need a barracks so yoursoldiers canmakegrenades"?

aggh!dang spacebar is screwing upagain. i gotta practically punch it to get a space in.
Old 06-05-2006, 06:28 AM   #116
Patricia

Quote:
little fish= You can try to find the game in a local shop, or you can try to find in the Ebay.
Already tried Ebay first up, no luck, and yeah right the corner store LOL theyr sure to have it LOL why didnt I think of that LOL
Thanks for those helpful suggestions!
I actually still have the cd but it has too many small scratches on it so I am going to try
and find one of those disc repair programs, might be lucky!
Emailed you Twilight, did you recieve my reply?
If the contact form here is not delivering your messages email me at YOU_CANNOT_POST_EMAILS@ITS_IN.THE_RULES.
Patricia is offline                         Send a private message to Patricia
Old 07-05-2006, 01:04 PM   #117
Goodguy3
Abandonia nerd

heres an almost flawless strategy. placearocknext to your enemies' buildings, perferab;ly when they are still lvl 1 houses. itl really slowthemdown alot!
Old 11-05-2006, 11:37 AM   #118
bruno
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by Patricia@May 6 2006, 07:28 AM
Quote:
little fish= You can try to find the game in a local shop, or you can try to find in the Ebay.
Already tried Ebay first up, no luck, and yeah right the corner store LOL theyr sure to have it LOL why didnt I think of that LOL
Thanks for those helpful suggestions!
I actually still have the cd but it has too many small scratches on it so I am going to try
and find one of those disc repair programs, might be lucky!
Emailed you Twilight, did you recieve my reply?
If the contact form here is not delivering your messages email me at YOU_CANNOT_POST_EMAILS@ITS_IN.THE_RULES.
I was searching in the net and i find the problem, the game it is selling it tho playstation, and not pc, to pc this game belong to Abandonware, so the Admi, have to decide if this game, wil be avaiable again, or not. THis has been a great mess, because like i said before, the game is avaiable to buy is only to Playstation.
bruno is offline                         Send a private message to bruno
Old 15-05-2006, 12:01 PM   #119
SreeX

Twilight go Here and you might be able to find something of interest in the blog or anyone else interested to get to the 2nd last level of hell(last world)
Heres my msn space
http://spaces.msn.com/sreex/
k: :Titan:

Old 23-05-2006, 08:02 AM   #120
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Someone really get to the last but one level - or finished the game entirely. At least he send me a file, what reached that level.

But about my "walthrough". For this last level it was really an adventege the build-your cheapest-house-just near the enemies-than leave it immediatley. Then I sunked them, then I placed more houses beside the new ones, then invented the heli, built 2 barrack - so I had unlimited ammo and finished the level in less than 5 minutes! :w00t: That was awesome! I really hope the C. never get this invention.