Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2005, 07:20 PM   #21
ReamusLQ
Home Sweet Abandonia

Fruit Pie Jones- Being an unwanted birth, his parents decided to make his life a living hell by naming him "Fruit Pie." However, this plan backfired as this unique trait made him the most popular kid in school, and his name eventually because the name of one of the tastiest foods on the planet today. We shall all think of "Fruit Pie Jones", whenever we divulge on such a dessert.
ReamusLQ is offline                         Send a private message to ReamusLQ
Old 11-03-2005, 07:20 PM   #22
Stroggy
Home Sweet Abandonia

Fruit Pie Jones is a guy that has discovered the comical value of pie, which is okay in my book.

Quote:
compromised only by a slight lack of experiance
What do you mean
Old 11-03-2005, 07:36 PM   #23
Lizard
Abandonia Homie

Stroggys title describes him perfectly :bleh:
Lizard is offline                         Send a private message to Lizard
Old 11-03-2005, 07:40 PM   #24
Havell
Home Sweet Abandonia

@Stroggy, a clever guy, but last time his ego escaped it ate Godzilla.
Havell is offline                         Send a private message to Havell
Old 11-03-2005, 07:41 PM   #25
BeefontheBone
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

As does Lizard's, for he is indeed a member of the reptile kingdom, spending most of his days out on a rock somewhere soakin' up them rays. Also he brought to my attention that I've been misspelling Seb's name, for which I apologise. I think it may have something to with the name "Sebastian".
BeefontheBone is offline                         Send a private message to BeefontheBone
Old 11-03-2005, 07:43 PM   #26
Lizard
Abandonia Homie

BeefontheBone :whistle: got huge credit by me,becouse he succesfully corrected my review.And I am only asking:Is he a grammar teacher :blink:
Lizard is offline                         Send a private message to Lizard
Old 11-03-2005, 07:44 PM   #27
ReamusLQ
Home Sweet Abandonia

Lizard was the product of a science experiment gone haywire. Once a respected scientist, specializing in the species Hemidactylus frenatus. However, while working with one of these cute critters in the lab, the chemistry students next door were incredibly stupid and wanted to see the reaction when a fifty pound block of pure sodium is emersed in a large tank of water. The resulting explosion blasted apart the walls in the building, causing the radiology students to freak out, and lose control of their X-Ray machines as they swung around and blasted poor Lizard with a very very large amount of radiation...him, and the Hemidactylus frenatus he was holding. The radiation caused his genes to mutate, turning him into a giant, freaky likeness of that which he most loved. Rejected by mankind, he escaped to the tropical forests of Kauai, and now lives as the king of the Hemidactylus frenatus, secretly plotting to take over the world and punish the society that once rejected him.
ReamusLQ is offline                         Send a private message to ReamusLQ
Old 11-03-2005, 07:45 PM   #28
BeefontheBone
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Lizard just dropped some credit with me by not putting two capital B's in my name :ranting: . And I'm not a teacher, I'm a maths student.
BeefontheBone is offline                         Send a private message to BeefontheBone
Old 11-03-2005, 07:52 PM   #29
taikara
Abandonia Homie

BeefontheBone is the most incredibly perfectionist person I think I have ever known... :blink:
taikara is offline                         Send a private message to taikara
Old 11-03-2005, 08:20 PM   #30
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Quote:
Originally posted by Stroggy@Mar 11 2005, 10:20 PM
Quote:
compromised only by a slight lack of experiance
What do you mean
I mean you're still young, thus there are some things in life you will have to experiance for your self. It's one thing to know something - and another to experiance something. The experiance may change your opinion (and maybe reduce that ego ).

@Beef - a streight foward guy, who tells you what he tinks - but never thinks something inapropriate.
@Tai - A lively creative girl, that gets noticed by people.
@Reamus - The man, the voice!
@Lizzard - An OK guy, that likes to laze in the warmth.
@R Havell - not always funny, but mostly humorus even if levelheaded at the same time!
@JJXB - this guy strikes me as a har core gamer, but I really don't know much about him - although he's been here for quite a long time.
@Fruit Pie Jones - might seem a bit conservative at times, but has a really good grasp of reality and humor
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Closed Thread