Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 02-06-2005, 11:52 PM   #21
Zxby
Forum hobbit

AJ Raffles: thanks for the link - your link works great.

Zxby
Zxby is offline                         Send a private message to Zxby
Old 21-02-2006, 11:41 AM   #22
spure

can anybody tell me how to find the spawner in the cave? I've been wlking around in that cave for ages, what am I doing wrong? I've found one room that's different from the others but nothing happens there...

Old 22-06-2006, 11:16 PM   #23

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(spure @ Feb 21 2006, 12:41 PM) [snapback]209131[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
can anybody tell me how to find the spawner in the cave? I've been wlking around in that cave for ages, what am I doing wrong? I've found one room that's different from the others but nothing happens there...
[/b]
yeah, that part of the game was a bitch. in the minimap (lower left corner) make sure you have a yellow arrow for each exit (i think the arrows denote that a. there is an exit, but more importantly, b. that you have gone through it before).
damned game designers and their blatant attempts to add gameplay hours... but hell, i still must give them props for a damned fine game. so this is me giving them props (i wonder if they read message boards about their games... if i designed one, id spend hours googling myself and my game heh. but then again, im an idiot.).

oh can anyone get teh trail of petals bs to work? bah. ill probably figure it out soon, but someone, please, save me and future players time and post.

Old 09-07-2006, 12:12 PM   #24

I can't get past the petals part either. Do I have to run it in something other than dosbox or vdsm? I probably just don't get it, but I've looked at the walkthrough, then followed it, and nothing. Please help.

Old 22-08-2006, 01:25 PM   #25

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Jun 22 2006, 11:16 PM) [snapback]238965[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
yeah, that part of the game was a bitch. in the minimap (lower left corner) make sure you have a yellow arrow for each exit (i think the arrows denote that a. there is an exit, but more importantly, b. that you have gone through it before).
damned game designers and their blatant attempts to add gameplay hours... but hell, i still must give them props for a damned fine game. so this is me giving them props (i wonder if they read message boards about their games... if i designed one, id spend hours googling myself and my game heh. but then again, im an idiot.).[/b]

I have been running through the cave for days, but never found anything. i really liked the game, but this is part is crap! It ruined the game for me.

Old 13-10-2006, 09:56 PM   #26
Guest_Gwaihir_*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Jul 9 2006, 12:12 PM) [snapback]242335[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I can't get past the petals part either. Do I have to run it in something other than dosbox or vdsm? I probably just don't get it, but I've looked at the walkthrough, then followed it, and nothing. Please help.
[/b]
I finally got it.
Leave the stem at the scene, then leave petals in each room so that you end up with a petal in the cell.

Old 27-11-2006, 09:03 AM   #27
ced117

ah yeah ! that's another great game :brain:
ced117 is offline                         Send a private message to ced117
Old 19-02-2007, 12:56 PM   #28

hi can i get speech on the game? can somone tell me how please

Old 19-02-2007, 02:38 PM   #29
orieac

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Feb 19 2007, 01:56 PM) [snapback]279950[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
hi can i get speech on the game? can somone tell me how please
[/b]
This game had a floppy and a CD version. Abandonia has the floppy version which has no voices.
orieac is offline                         Send a private message to orieac
Old 19-02-2007, 02:43 PM   #30
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

This version of the game is not a talkie, so you can't get speech in it.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman