Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Forgotten Games Bureau
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 18-07-2019, 03:28 PM   #1
ItsDarkInHere
Lurker

Smile Third person arcade-like shooter from the early 2000's

Hello, forum!

There is this one game that I had recently started to think about since I couldn't find any details about it whatsoever while trying to search for it. Back when I used to be 7 or 8 years old, (Around 2008 or 2009) I watched loads of YouTube and would often go from a video to another for hours.

I have once found some video game trailers that were pretty interesting. I have stumbled upon one that I cannot seem to find again nowadays. I mostly remember some scraps of it.

The main focus of the game was you being a cop that pretty much just shot baddies from a third-person perspective. I specifically remember a scene where the main character's wedding gets crashed by some terrorists with balaclavas, they take his bride and sometime after that the main character starts chasing them with his friends.

I also remember the main character flying in a helicopter and firing from a minigun and jumping on top of cars and trying to hold onto the front of the car. The gameplay looked slightly like uncharted, but much faster and arcadey.

The graphics themselves were similar to what we see in Flatout 2, Max Payne 2 or Nail'd, but much more colorful and cartoonish. I also remember that the main character had a brown haircut similar to the one that Leon S. Kennedy has in Resident Evil and also was wearing a mechanic jumpsuit with lots of police stuff on it.
ItsDarkInHere is offline                         Send a private message to ItsDarkInHere