Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 05-02-2010, 06:28 PM   #11
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

Private Message sent.
Old 02-10-2010, 09:22 PM   #12
corey6969

Any news on weather the full version has been found, i still cannot find it myself. Someone has to have it
corey6969 is offline                         Send a private message to corey6969
Old 28-12-2012, 02:41 AM   #13
corey6969

I know its been 2 years but I still cannot find this game. Has anyone ran across the full version of this game and/or the sequel? If you have found it could you please pm me or upload it to this site.
corey6969 is offline                         Send a private message to corey6969
Old 20-05-2013, 03:30 PM   #14
ChuckHomic

Sorry, guys. I guess I never configured my profile correctly, because I never received email notifying me of new PM's. Finally Corey contacted me directly to remind me of this thread.

I got the FTP info, and I know the game is somewhere on a backup of a backup of a backup. I talked to Chris and I believe he said he has no issue with releasing it freeware.
ChuckHomic is offline                         Send a private message to ChuckHomic
Old 12-01-2014, 06:37 PM   #15
corey6969

I was wondering did the game ever get released as freeware and did you find it on your backup of a backup of a backup. I don't see it on the site yet and i'm get antsy to play it!!!

Thanks
Old 03-04-2020, 07:58 AM   #16
corey6969

Hey its me again, any news on getting this game released freeware? I still really want the full version! I would even pay for it!
Old 16-04-2020, 03:51 AM   #17
ChuckHomic

Hi, sorry for the delay. Here are the games in the series:

Cyber Chopper:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eZ...YezMIGxB2-i2EA

Escape from Station 7:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mC...iSXA_pblXPXk_s

These are the original installers, so Station 7 still retains the "This is not Shareware. Don't steal me" language. Use the following license instead:

As the original author, I hereby grant an individual non-commercial license to whoever wants to play these games, as long as you do not misrepresent the authorship, or attempt to profit from the distribution. Contact me if you are interested in any other rights.

If you know how to run these on modern computers, let me know. I was able to run them on Virtual Box, but without sound and kind of slow.
ChuckHomic is offline                         Send a private message to ChuckHomic
Old 16-04-2020, 06:14 AM   #18
corey6969

I use DosBox with D-Fend Reloaded for all my old Dos games. D-Fend makes it very easy to configure games. I just got station 7 installed on my old 486 that I had when I was a kid so I might work on the DosBox part tomorrow.

The new soundtrack sounds great so far(sounds awesome on the Proaudio Spectrum). I wish I had this 20+ years ago but dad said no to buying it, this was my favorite game as a kid. Old Dos games are still my favorite!
Old 17-04-2020, 03:36 PM   #19
eXoDOS
putting the eXo in DOS

I have the first Operation Vulture, but not the second. I believe I asked you about it a few years back and you said you pretty much hated it and didn't want it out there?
eXoDOS is offline                         Send a private message to eXoDOS
Old 27-05-2020, 01:58 PM   #20
killabob
Lurker

Ahh this is great! Ive been looking online for this game on and off for years as I used to play it at my grandad house a long time ago. Thanks for sharing it, very happy to have a go at playing it again!
killabob is offline                         Send a private message to killabob