Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 24-04-2005, 07:13 PM   #121
tews

does anyone know how I can hit the button across the pit near king richard's room in castle cimmeria on level 2?, I've tried everything but nothing seems to hit the button(crossbow,oil flask etc..)

Old 24-04-2005, 08:00 PM   #122
Undertaker
Super Freak

Quote:
Originally posted by tews@Apr 24 2005, 07:13 PM
does anyone know how I can hit the button across the pit near king richard's room in castle cimmeria on level 2?, I've tried everything but nothing seems to hit the button(crossbow,oil flask etc..)
You can't! Instead, cross the (fake) pit to the right to get to the other side.
Undertaker is offline                         Send a private message to Undertaker
Old 24-04-2005, 09:39 PM   #123
tews

I gave Dawn's cube to Scotia in Yvel forrest and when I found the niche where I could get it back(in castle cimmeria) it sticks too the floor and I can't pick it up. Is there anyway to get it??

Old 25-04-2005, 12:01 PM   #124
Undertaker
Super Freak

Quote:
Originally posted by tews@Apr 24 2005, 09:39 PM
I gave Dawn's cube to Scotia in Yvel forrest and when I found the niche where I could get it back(in castle cimmeria) it sticks too the floor and I can't pick it up. Is there anyway to get it??
That's odd; I never had problems with that, but I'm playing the cd version. You're saying it's on the floor? It's supposed to be in a niche in the south east in the second level...
Undertaker is offline                         Send a private message to Undertaker
Old 27-04-2005, 12:23 AM   #125
Confused....
Question

:help: I am at another stand-still. I can't find another key in the white tower to get anywhere. I got the blue mystic key from where the ghosts are hanging out, cant find a spot for that. Also, I can't figure out how to do the pattern in the room where there are three portals in the mine. I gathered clues from off the walls in Mine lvl 2 that say "left right retneC," so I tried to go into the portals in that order, while even going backwards in the center portal, but that doesn't work. Anyone know how to either use that blue mystic key or get the right pattern with the portals in the bottom level of the mine? I also can't find a way into that door, which that lion ghost thing says "YOU HAVE NO FAITH!" I've tried for awhile and still can't figure a way in. I think it may have to do with that note that says "Pascata Rosa 4 4 6," but I'm not totally sure bout that. I could always get the walkthrough, which is what I will probably do. :help:

Old 27-04-2005, 06:04 AM   #126
Gamefreak

That with the "You have no Faith!" place, I think you need the chalice there or something, into which you can mix the components for the cure then. Not completely sure, though, it's some time ago since I played the game.

Old 27-04-2005, 09:41 AM   #127
Undertaker
Super Freak

Quote:
Originally posted by Confused....@Apr 27 2005, 12:23 AM
:help: I am at another stand-still. I can't find another key in the white tower to get anywhere. I got the blue mystic key from where the ghosts are hanging out, cant find a spot for that. Also, I can't figure out how to do the pattern in the room where there are three portals in the mine. I gathered clues from off the walls in Mine lvl 2 that say "left right retneC," so I tried to go into the portals in that order, while even going backwards in the center portal, but that doesn't work. Anyone know how to either use that blue mystic key or get the right pattern with the portals in the bottom level of the mine? I also can't find a way into that door, which that lion ghost thing says "YOU HAVE NO FAITH!" I've tried for awhile and still can't figure a way in. I think it may have to do with that note that says "Pascata Rosa 4 4 6," but I'm not totally sure bout that. I could always get the walkthrough, which is what I will probably do. :help:
The "left right retneC" message is about the weels in the north west of Mines lv. 2. First you have to turn the left one, then the right one and finally the center one.

You still need the Ivory Key from White Tower lv. 3. You can find it behind a door in the upper part of the level. I believe that, to open this door, you need to solve the 'dark room' puzzle of the second level first to get the key.
The Ivory Key can be used on level 1.

The "You have no faith!" message is because you do not have the Crucible of Faith in your inventory yet.
Old 29-04-2005, 06:13 AM   #128
Confused

Ah, that was a very in depth answer ^. In comparison to the other answeres I've seen in the forum. I'll try to get in the dark room now, haven't figured it out yet, but it may serve as a good challenge to get inside it.

Old 29-04-2005, 05:31 PM   #129
Undertaker
Super Freak

Quote:
Originally posted by Confused@Apr 29 2005, 06:13 AM
Ah, that was a very in depth answer ^. In comparison to the other answeres I've seen in the forum. I'll try to get in the dark room now, haven't figured it out yet, but it may serve as a good challenge to get inside it.
I know this is a little off topic, but aren't you that same guy that had problems with the mines earlier?
Old 02-05-2005, 08:40 AM   #130
Confused
Arrow

<quote>Ah, that was a very in depth answer ^. In comparison to the other answeres I've seen in the forum. I'll try to get in the dark room now, haven't figured it out yet, but it may serve as a good challenge to get inside it. </quote>

I didn't post any problems that I ran into with this game previously from my last post. The other problems I ran into weren't even worth mentioning.