Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 11-03-2005, 01:22 AM   #21
dragonLancer
Super Freak

Send a message via MSN to dragonLancer

COOL thx that will help k:

If anyone wants me I'll be in the Angry Dome!!!

----------------------------------------------------------
dragonLancer is offline                         Send a private message to dragonLancer
Old 14-03-2005, 02:03 AM   #22
Ancient One

Quote:
Originally posted by The Infinite Eternal@Mar 7 2005, 05:51 PM
It should. My copy did.

There is also a program out there called "U7RUN" Once you have it, go to your Dos Prompt, (Go to Start-->Run-->type "cmd") then go to the directory of U7, hopefully with the U7RUN program unzipped there, then type "U7RUN Manimal" for the silver seed cheats, or if not, there was some other convoluted message you have to type to activate the cheats.
you can find the program mentioned at Ron Windeyer's Webpage

and to activate the "debug menu" here's what you need to add at the command line

With Silver Seed: "serpent manimal"
Without Silver Seed: "serpent pass"

Old 28-03-2005, 06:17 PM   #23
Nosferrath
Forum hobbit

Send a message via AIM to Nosferrath Send a message via MSN to Nosferrath

This is a fantastic game ! I loved everything about it ! The graphics, story, gameplay, they are all excellent. Thanks abandonia for this cool game. k:
Nosferrath is offline                         Send a private message to Nosferrath
Old 10-04-2005, 09:04 AM   #24
Guest_FurryThomas

This game really sucks. It's boring as hell; I'd rather visit with elderly relatives than play this piece of garbage. I really cannot understand why anyone would like this game, aside from the wankers that programmed it.

Old 10-04-2005, 09:41 AM   #25
FreeFreddy

You are not forced to play the game if you don't like it. And because it sucks to you, doesn't mean it to does to others, too...

Old 10-04-2005, 12:52 PM   #26
MV75
Abandonia nerd

Quote:
Originally posted by Guest_FurryThomas@Apr 10 2005, 07:04 PM
This game really sucks. It's boring as hell; I'd rather visit with elderly relatives than play this piece of garbage. I really cannot understand why anyone would like this game, aside from the wankers that programmed it.
Putting in 3 italic's tags won't make your post appear flat on it's side.

Last edited by MV75; 05-05-2011 at 09:04 AM.
MV75 is offline                         Send a private message to MV75
Old 29-04-2005, 06:45 AM   #27

[b]lol right fater the intro it just locks up rofl on both them ultimas this sucks royally

Old 29-04-2005, 12:20 PM   #28
Mad-E-Fact
Games Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Guest@Apr 29 2005, 08:45 AM
[b] lol right fater the intro it just locks up rofl on both them ultimas this sucks royally
Could such idiotic posts be removed maybe? I have no problem with someone stating that he doesn't like a game, but I can't even make out what this guy wanted to say, and it's annoying to read through a thread when you are looking for info and it's cluttered with nonsense like this.
Mad-E-Fact is offline                         Send a private message to Mad-E-Fact
Old 03-05-2005, 02:59 AM   #29
Steve
ummm i think hes tryin to say that after the cinematic introduction the game screen just blacks on ultima the black gate and serpent isle as well. Must be some kind of problem because i seem to be having it as well. And its too bad because iv played most of the 3rd ultima games. Iv played the first part of the 7th one way back when i was in elementry. And it was very difficult to beat. And if im right u get stuck at experience level 8th circle. Kind of limited but a great and challenging game nonetheless and i was very anxious to play the 2nd part serpent isle because the reviews look high and its looks great. And like the other guest was probly complaining about. Its too bad that it looks up. Would that be only us two experiencing this difficulties? If not, maybe there might be some way to circumvent this problem and enjoy the game through and through. Ur comments are appreciated.

Old 16-05-2005, 07:25 PM   #30
Klown Killer

You can play it in French, if you prefer.

http://trienbach.free.fr/lair/sifrench/index.htm