Go Back   Forums > Updates Workflow > Offers
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 22-07-2009, 04:26 PM   #1
inFamous_studios

Default inFamous_studios - Game by me: GTA KSC

I really don't know if this is the right place to post this but, I will give it a shot.
Original name of this game is VIb Classroom that me and 2 other guys made a year ago. It looks like GTA I and II. I don't think it is bad game. If you are very bored, you may give it a shot
We were called DIM Studios before, but now we have stopped making games, and this inFamous studios is counting just one member, me. So here you go the game .

In this game you can:
Kill students, gang members, teachers, drive cars, find weapons, shoot etc.
You can switch weapons using Y or Z (depends on keyboard), you have to stand still while changing weapons, you can run with shift, enter car with space, make tags with x and shoot or attack with control (ctrl).

We were FM Slim studios, DIM studios and chEKICh Connection. Just so you know that this really is my game and I hope that you will like it . It was made with Game Maker. We have 2 more games (Terrarium and Kranksville)

Kranksville is RPG game, although we have some errors that we don't have time to fix and terrarium is bacteria life simulation, although I took no part in making terrarium and I never tried it. I think that this GTA KSC will be enough for now .

Link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OEE6MJT6
inFamous_studios is offline                         Send a private message to inFamous_studios
Old 23-07-2009, 08:47 AM   #2
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

Well, we specialize only in abandonware. It seems you're releasing your game as freeware here. We have a sister project Abandonia Reloaded which deals in freeware games. Either go there, to the forums or wait till Frodo will reply here.
Old 23-07-2009, 08:55 AM   #3
inFamous_studios

ok, ill upload it on Abandonia RLD
inFamous_studios is offline                         Send a private message to inFamous_studios