Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 16-06-2005, 11:36 PM   #11
Neo_Protos

[font=Impact][size=7][color=black]Ppl ppl what if you try to use the great DOSbox??? You will realise all your troubles seem to fade away... To a walktrought try www.the-underdogs.org, you will find their library quite intersting!
V?o-se tds fdx camonas cromos. :ranting:

Old 18-06-2005, 11:28 AM   #12
hermaj

I just entered "'Jack the Ripper" walkthrough" into Google and got plenty of walkthroughs. I don't know how good any of them are, but from experience in other games I would recommend the graduated hints at uhs-hints.

Old 20-06-2005, 11:05 AM   #13
Doc Adrian
Game Wizzard

The Jack the ripper walkthroughs are usually for one of the many jack the ripper games out there, Jacks a popular subject.

You want to find 1995 Gametek Jack the Ripper I believe
Doc Adrian is offline                         Send a private message to Doc Adrian
Old 20-06-2005, 03:39 PM   #14
Flgamer

Jack is one of the more popular themes out there as it's kind of got a cult following of people called 'Ripperologists' that try to figure out who the real killer was. With that many people out there, it wouldn't be TOO hard to imagine that this is just one of MANY MANY games out there.
Flgamer is offline                         Send a private message to Flgamer
Old 20-06-2005, 11:15 PM   #15
another_guest
Abandonia Homie

I wouldn't get my hopes up for a walkthrough for Gametek's Jack the Ripper, at least google didn't come up with any.

On a side note, there have been 2 remarkably well-constructed theories in the past decade about the Ripper's true identity. Apart from the run of the mill books that repeat the same facts over and over again, there are a few interesting works about "Jack".
Old 01-07-2005, 12:18 PM   #16
Doc Adrian
Game Wizzard

I know its been a while so I hope your still reading this Another Guest..
could you direct me to the Two new theorys, because I would love to read em.

Doc Adrian is offline                         Send a private message to Doc Adrian
Old 01-07-2005, 05:05 PM   #17
another_guest
Abandonia Homie

I've sent you a PM about it, so we don't stray a bit off-topic here
Apparently those theories aren't as new as I thought, though I only came across those books 1 or 2 years ago.
Old 12-07-2005, 10:48 PM   #18
Jacqui

http://www.gameboomers.com/wtcheats/pcJj/JackRipper.htm

is a good walkthrough for the game. I'm having a problem though... I'm having a problem with the puzzle next to the laundry Wang door... I know the answer, it just doesn't open the door...nothing I input as an answer does... Help? Please? maybe it's another bug in the game? I doubt it though, cause on the walkthrough it says the same answer as I'm inputting and still the game doesn't accept any answer I put...

Thanks

Old 13-07-2005, 10:20 AM   #19
Doc Adrian
Game Wizzard

Sorry Jacqui...but that is the other version of Jack the Ripper not the game on this site. I am not able to assist you, other than gamefaqs can probably give you more information

Old 13-07-2005, 07:57 PM   #20
Nafsika

Hello! I downloaded Jack the Ripper yesterday and tried playing it. I suppose I cannot understand how it works though. I visited all places again and again, interrogated tha witnesses, searched all locations, for 3 days in a row. Then, after the fourth day I ended up dead. How am I suuposed to arrest someone? There is no such option at the menu. Could someone please give me a tip on how to do the whole thing? Thank you