Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 18-05-2009, 12:14 PM   #31
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

There's no reason to hurry.
Old 19-05-2009, 03:12 PM   #32
Shadow_Stalker
Abandonia nerd

If you are interested,i managed to find and contact Jeff Kintz (the author of Dark Convergence I and II).He sent me all of his games (except one,borderworld,which i'm still searching).If you guys are interested,i could upload them here.
Shadow_Stalker is offline                         Send a private message to Shadow_Stalker
Old 19-05-2009, 03:17 PM   #33
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

Of course (if they were not released as freeware the first time) you can post their names here and then we'll say if they're approved or not.
Old 20-05-2009, 12:34 PM   #34
Shadow_Stalker
Abandonia nerd

Great news! Kintz found borderworld too and sent it to me,plus an unreleased game.The full list is:

Dismal Passages
Shape Shifter
Dark Convergence I
Dark Convergence II
Dismal Passages (remake)
Borderworld
The Darkest Night
Savage Future
Vor Terra
Elkinloor
Days of the Rabbit
Blood Feast of Vampyr
Zombie Exterminator
Gateway of Evil
Project Indra
the cursed land (unreleased)
robot anarchy
Shadow_Stalker is offline                         Send a private message to Shadow_Stalker
Old 20-05-2009, 12:59 PM   #35
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

I have never seen so many obscure titles in one place. Anyways, they're all [APPROVED]

I have done some searches, probably pointless, since google gives max three results per title, and those are either some lists or some random mentions of the game. Plus you probably asked permission from the author.
Old 20-05-2009, 03:41 PM   #36
Shadow_Stalker
Abandonia nerd

Of course i asked permission.These titles however where already free on the author's page (linked in the dark convergence post.The link now is dead,but you can see it with archive.org).
Old 21-05-2009, 01:48 PM   #37
Shadow_Stalker
Abandonia nerd

I noticed that space quest 4 is on abandonia.It's one of my favourite games of all times and one of the very first adventure games i played and loved.If you guys are interested,i own the CD version,which features full speech and is slightly different from the disk version you have here.If that's okay,i'd like to rip it and share it with the site
Old 21-05-2009, 01:58 PM   #38
Paco
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Paco Send a message via MSN to Paco Send a message via Yahoo to Paco

No, We cant, because its still sold. But when the Day come when Space Quest 4 will be downloadable again, then we will be glad to take your Stuff for it.

Check here for Maps i made
Paco is offline                         Send a private message to Paco
Old 24-05-2009, 08:56 AM   #39
Shadow_Stalker
Abandonia nerd

I uploaded borderworld,later i'll submit some screenshots for it.
Also i managed to complete the dark convergence II so i'm going to write a walkthrough for the game.

EDIT: I noticed from the blood's thread that the copy of the game hosted on the site doesn't have cryptic passage and the plasma pack.Is it ok to upload them?

Last edited by Shadow_Stalker; 24-05-2009 at 09:54 AM.
Old 24-05-2009, 12:46 PM   #40
Paco
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Paco Send a message via MSN to Paco Send a message via Yahoo to Paco

sure you can upload it.

Check here for Maps i made
Paco is offline                         Send a private message to Paco