Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Music, Art, Movies
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 21-02-2007, 08:34 PM   #11
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

black metal?? you mean you r singing them that over ym?
"honey will you sing for me?"
"yeah.hh..hhghGHhghg"
Old 21-02-2007, 08:51 PM   #12
Himmler
Trollmaster General

not all the time i sing ballads and that kind of blablabla too
Himmler is offline                         Send a private message to Himmler
Old 11-04-2007, 11:40 AM   #13
Himmler
Trollmaster General

Craiu' Mort - La Apus is done. this is my solo project :P
Old 12-04-2007, 08:33 PM   #14
WolverineDK
Game Wizzard

Himmler: If your new groups album is black metal, then I must say Bamse & Kylling is the most scary children entertainers in Denmark.

Perhaps it is black, but definately not metal. Sorry, but when I listened through the album, I laughed, and thought "hmmm maybe Red Warszawa cold have some fun with these songs". Himmler: please understand this, I think the album is a big joke, and if all black metal is that soft stuff, then the whole genre is a giant big joke, that shouldnīt be allowed to have metal in their name.

And please donīt take it the wrong way, but you have to a metal feel, to call the music metal.

Perhaps your black metal group makes metal at the same time. But even in Nothing Else Matters, and The Unforgiven, there is metal in the sound.

Himmler: please correct me if I am wrong, but a man who sings like a gremlin, and have some weird B horror movie (non scary) "spookyness" around the songs needs to think. "what am I doing ? is this metal ? or am I fooling myself ?".

Himmler we arenīt enemies, but this soft dark folk music like thing is not metal.
WolverineDK is offline                         Send a private message to WolverineDK
Old 12-04-2007, 10:03 PM   #15
Himmler
Trollmaster General

my thing is experimental, not metal, not black
only bezna tvci is. and it's not a gremlin voice. it's a black metal voice.
i don't care of the fact that you're in denmark, so stop mentioning about it
ye'r fooling yourself by thinking that you are the one who can say that somethink like this is or is not black metal.

and yes, it is..cause i say so this is how you make it.
Old 12-04-2007, 10:35 PM   #16
WolverineDK
Game Wizzard

Ok Himmler, then Kaj & Andrea is harder than that music, I must say. And my country wonīt be mentioned again.

But is all black metal that soft ?

I mean I have heard Kim Larsen songs being harder than that album. And he is not even metal, he is at most rock.

Seriously, when I hear the word metal in death doom black trash etc. then I think in other lines than some graveyard bmovie horror comedy setting. Sorry, I canīt take your groups new album serious. And yes I have heard quite alot black doom death and etc. metal, even more than I sadly can mention.
WolverineDK is offline                         Send a private message to WolverineDK
Old 12-04-2007, 11:01 PM   #17
Himmler
Trollmaster General

And yes I have heard quite alot black doom death and etc. metal, even more than I sadly can mention.
that sais it all. you don't know enough cause you know too much it's a common thing
it's not my group's new album. i am craiu mort... it's something experimental which you can't comprehend.
Old 12-04-2007, 11:37 PM   #18
WolverineDK
Game Wizzard

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Himmler @ Apr 12 2007, 11:01 PM) [snapback]286820[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
And yes I have heard quite alot black doom death and etc. metal, even more than I sadly can mention.
that sais it all. you don't know enough cause you know too much it's a common thing
it's not my group's new album. i am craiu mort... it's something experimental which you can't comprehend.
[/b]
Well Himmler you say it is experiemental, ok I can agree on that. It is your (quite cool) voice in setting without the metal in it.

Well I have REALLY heard more metal than I can mention the names of, because of people I have known through my years. But Dark Throne, Dark Funeral, Old Mans Child, Dimmu Borgir, Burzum (he was the guy who killed another man in his band), and had "fun" burning churches . My sister listened to some of it I have mentioned, and then there are bands I donīt know the name of, so I have REALLY listened to alot, and more than I can sadly mention here
Old 13-04-2007, 09:52 AM   #19
Himmler
Trollmaster General

it's Darkthrone, not dark throne. you don't know that much, man
i get it...you don't like the fact that it's metal too. it's ok...i take your oppinion in consideration and thank you. don't pretend you know black metal, though bad for the liver
Old 13-04-2007, 11:16 AM   #20
WolverineDK
Game Wizzard

Darkthrone/Dark Throne, Potato vs. Potaato (old joke), perhaps I donīt know alot of black metal but I do know metal. And black metal is at least better than The Kelly Family :vomit: that group gives me the creeps. Sorry for mentioning them, since once I just had to have my sisters old black metal, since a neighbour I had used to play TKF loud, so the only way she could understand otherwise, was to play something very dark, and hard.
But WTF , we are all humans