Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Community News & Feedback
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 02-06-2017, 09:59 PM   #91
Japo
Autonomous human

I have just logged in successfully after seeing your posts... Are you still getting errors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_doom_k. View Post
I can't log in even when i tried repeatedly. I think this site has been left. No new updates since over a year.
Unfortunately so. I would reform and wikify the site, so every user could publish their own content and updates, requiring only moderation approval from the staff, if anything. Could be a good solution I think. But instead we're unable to do any changes to the website, and have these continuous bugs to take care of.
Old 02-06-2017, 10:24 PM   #92
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japo View Post
I have just logged in successfully after seeing your posts... Are you still getting errors?

Unfortunately so. I would reform and wikify the site, so every user could publish their own content and updates, requiring only moderation approval from the staff, if anything. Could be a good solution I think. But instead we're unable to do any changes to the website, and have these continuous bugs to take care of.
I believe that the site login problem has already been resolved. However, the Daily Quiz Screenshot has a bug, and although I answered correctly, the site considered my answer incorrect.

I did refresh the page to see if the screenshot could be different, but it did not. Let’s hope this was an isolated case. If not, it would be torture for Quiz Players like me, Bonk and others...
Old 04-06-2017, 01:21 AM   #93
chris_doom_k.
Forum hobbit

chris_doom_k. is offline                         Send a private message to chris_doom_k.
Old 06-06-2017, 08:58 PM   #94
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Unhappy

Dear Japo. Unfortunately, I do not bring good news. Again.

The site once again forcibly logged out all accounts and now I can only log in to the Forum. In addition, the site does not recognize the user’s username and password.

It seems that lately this kind of problem has become more constant. And not to mention the server down.
Old 06-06-2017, 09:24 PM   #95
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
Dear Japo. Unfortunately, I do not bring good news. Again.

The site once again forcibly logged out all accounts and now I can only log in to the Forum. In addition, the site does not recognize the user’s username and password.

It seems that lately this kind of problem has become more constant. And not to mention the server down.
I think it is discrimination. That is the case with sites with many users. Last I checked this site has 800k+ users. That is close to 1 million people. So those who bring bread to the table has to be logged in pronto. In other words ELITE status! For all those who want to know I came from an Ivy League college background. I went for a Semester at Lafayette College school of Engineering. hahahahahahahahaha (sneaks away hoping no one cares) hehehehehehe
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 07-06-2017, 12:32 AM   #96
Diamondfist
Abandonia nerd

I have the same login issues. At least I can log in on the forum. I hope you are able to work out what is going on with the site.
Diamondfist is offline                         Send a private message to Diamondfist
Old 07-06-2017, 02:55 AM   #97
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Don't worry. Being Ivy League status has a lot of problems with it especially expectations to live up to by others! You can't just be lazy and get away with it knowing everyone's eyes are on you. However to make all the people with log in problems feel better I had a down moment. I was watching one of the Lucasfilm reviews by PixelTHING. And I caught myself thinking the video was bad just because he said it in a certain way. I was a darn idiot. I remember a PixelTHING back in my other site and he was always good to me. I guess I'm to blame. So I kept on adding insults upon insults. I watched another video from Mr. Japo and it had cursing in it. When I do it it is okay but when others do it I judge. So f me. I am an a*&hole. So don't worry I had my moments of despair today. For those of you who do not know what that means its when you feel like it is a hopeless cause. No matter what you do it will not work you think to yourself. I was thinking about a quote from one of the members on this site. It said every day is a chance to start fresh and it really works for me. Thank you for being so inspiring!!!! Anyways for those of you who need to relate to someone who did something good. I also called my mom and told her to be careful of strangers and all especially when it is late. You never know what is lurking in the dark like the special book Mystvan knows I read says. hehe
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 07-06-2017, 02:58 AM   #98
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Tien = idiot!

I am an idiot. I just scrolled up to the top and saw Mr. Japo is the person who wrote that quote.
Old 07-06-2017, 06:50 AM   #99
underdog
Abandonia nerd

yup, same here. SITE wont let me log in, wont recognize username/PW. Login to the forum, obviously, works fine as usual...
underdog is offline                         Send a private message to underdog
Old 07-06-2017, 08:57 AM   #100
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Now Mystvan was talking about some Myst erious occurances! Is this some sort of a pull my leg type deal?