Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 04-04-2006, 12:30 AM   #21
TheGiantMidgit
Abandonia Homie

Gragh, the single player is frustrating... I keep dying and having to restart that point where you have to run a guantlet of crushing pistons as the ball form. Prime and Echoes never just killed you off one hit like these suckers. Bah.
TheGiantMidgit is offline                         Send a private message to TheGiantMidgit
Old 04-04-2006, 09:46 PM   #22
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Okay.
The morph-ball parts = idiotic.
Most, if not all, of them are incredibly frustrating affairs. Hunters focuses more on action than its GC counter-parts.
If you speed through the morph-ball sections you should be able to enjoy them game, I hated them too.

My Site -
http://sites.google.com/site/eyenixon
Blood-Pigggy is offline                         Send a private message to Blood-Pigggy
Old 05-04-2006, 01:45 AM   #23
TheGiantMidgit
Abandonia Homie

Took me like, 5 tries to get through that stupid part. The ending boss was a cinch, which was disapointing. Both of his forms were pathetically easy.
TheGiantMidgit is offline                         Send a private message to TheGiantMidgit
Old 05-04-2006, 01:19 PM   #24
Bobbin Threadbare
Not quite dead.

Unhappy

Yes, I know this is illegal, but does anyone know if Wifi can be used in any DS emulator?

Just a question on gameplay. How would you ccontrol the character? Use the arrows to move and the pen to aim? That would suck for left handers.
Old 05-04-2006, 03:58 PM   #25
TheGiantMidgit
Abandonia Homie

There is a left hand mode (which I use, to great effect) in which you aim with the left hand and move with the right. Also, there are non stylus modes, for both hands.

I have a USB wifi thing, but I'm having alot of trouble with it. I insert the disk, it begins to install, asks me to put the USB thing in, then my computer screws up and reboots.
Old 05-04-2006, 05:38 PM   #26
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally posted by Bobbin Threadbare@Apr 5 2006, 08:19 AM
Yes, I know this is illegal, but does anyone know if Wifi can be used in any DS emulator?

Just a question on gameplay. How would you ccontrol the character? Use the arrows to move and the pen to aim? That would suck for left handers.
Wi-Fi won't work on PC because the DS has a hot-spot type service that locates the DS and interacts with the friends' code, and each DS has a unique code.
So no, since the PC can't emulate the hardware SPECIFICS of the DS, it won't be possible.

And don't even think of download DS roms, that's not SNES roms, that's even worse freaking illegal warez.

My Site -
Blood-Pigggy is offline                         Send a private message to Blood-Pigggy
Old 06-04-2006, 04:10 AM   #27
TheGiantMidgit
Abandonia Homie

Friend Code, let's do this.

My digits: 0816 7288 1704

Man, I was just playing some dude, and giving him the beat down too, when he got stuck in the wall. Seriously. We sat there and shot at each other for awhile, then quit the game.
Old 09-04-2006, 05:27 AM   #28
TheGiantMidgit
Abandonia Homie

Augh, these people are too good. I was off to a great start in my online forays, now I'm just getting beaten by people.

EDIT: Dammit, I was beating the crap out of some japanese guy, and he disconnected right before I delivered the coup de gras. Godamn cowards.
Old 13-04-2006, 05:17 AM   #29
TheGiantMidgit
Abandonia Homie

Well Piggy, contact me when you're ready. My friend list has about room for about 4 more people in it.
Old 13-04-2006, 07:08 PM   #30
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Kay-kay.

Try to get Animal Crossing if you don't have it already :P
I only have that and Mario Kart DS to play

My Site -