Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Community News & Feedback
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 15-11-2015, 01:30 PM   #371
Japo
Autonomous human

Hi Nouras, that would be very welcome. Sorry for the slow response.

Please pick your first game, and when your translation is ready please post here and I'll guide you on how to publish it. Then you can continue on your own with as many as you want. If I take too long to respond feel free to PM me.
Old 19-10-2016, 06:26 PM   #372
Putishka

Default If you still need someone :)

I can do serbian if you want in my free time, 'cus I just caught myself lurking on this site for hours I mean it's kinda cool, but I could spend that time better, like helping you guys when I can

I'm old school gamer and I love old games

If you need someone for that, PM me with instructions, or just point me to the right direction...
Old 25-10-2016, 08:35 PM   #373
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

You are always welcome, Putishka, but you need approvement from the "real" site moderators (unfortunately, I am not one from them).

What is your nick means, BTW? Looks slavic, but in my Russian, first part (that is "Put") haven't any suitable meaning...
Old 01-11-2016, 10:42 AM   #374
Putishka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Spectre View Post
You are always welcome, Putishka, but you need approvement from the "real" site moderators (unfortunately, I am not one from them).

What is your nick means, BTW? Looks slavic, but in my Russian, first part (that is "Put") haven't any suitable meaning...
Ahhh it doesn't matter, I'm gonna continue to lurk on forum and site So many games to be played so little time
Old 02-11-2016, 11:59 PM   #375
Japo
Autonomous human

Hi Putishka, in case you want to be a translator just choose any game that hasn't been translated yet and write your translation. I or Spectre can publish it. After this for translating more games let me know and I can guide you so you can do it by yourself.

PS could you replace the embedded YouTube video in your signature with a link or something smaller? Right now your signature exceeds maximum size sorry :-)
Old 04-11-2016, 11:51 AM   #376
Putishka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japo View Post
Hi Putishka, in case you want to be a translator just choose any game that hasn't been translated yet and write your translation. I or Spectre can publish it. After this for translating more games let me know and I can guide you so you can do it by yourself.
Could you be more specific, so I just find text that isn't translated from english and translate that to serbian, and send you? If there is some rulebook you could just give me the link...

Quote:
PS could you replace the embedded YouTube video in your signature with a link or something smaller? Right now your signature exceeds maximum size sorry :-)
You are killing my Picard noooo just kidding done and done
Old 04-11-2016, 09:05 PM   #377
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Putishka View Post
Could you be more specific, so I just find text that isn't translated from english and translate that to serbian, and send you? If there is some rulebook you could just give me the link...
As you, personally, will not publish the translation, it's really just that. You are going to the English section, take any English game and translate the review. Then Japo (or me, if Japo will give me your text) will publish it in Serbian section. (Just in case, everything already translated can be found here: http://www.abandonia.com/sr/game/all/)
Old 07-11-2016, 04:55 PM   #378
marko river
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Uh, Serbian crew is dead mostly. There are some translations that never got published. I need to look into that. I will let you know, Putishka
marko river is offline                         Send a private message to marko river
Old 13-11-2016, 02:09 AM   #379
Scatty
Treasure hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Putishka View Post
You are killing my Picard noooo just kidding done and done
You know there's been one of the earliest admins once called Picard, who renamed himself to Niles later... nevermind, the joke is probably just on me here anyway. It's been too many years now for anyone even to remember. Funny thing is, I used to have a massively huge sig once once, as well, and asked to change it, on an earlier account, once.
This forum is more about history now than anything else, I guess...
Scatty is offline                         Send a private message to Scatty
Old 14-11-2016, 09:11 PM   #380
Japo
Autonomous human

You can PM the translation to both Spectre and me when you're done, :-) whoever can publish it first.

I remember The Niles but if I had any memory that he changed from Picard it's so distant now... Picard on AB does ring some bell too though.

Last edited by Japo; 14-11-2016 at 09:16 PM.
Japo is offline                         Send a private message to Japo