Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Forgotten Games Bureau > Cold Cases
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 24-12-2012, 11:49 AM   #1
Soulsick

Default Funny 3rd person platformer with purple annoying "gremlin"

So it was late 90's and my friend had a brand new machine called PC. We spend hours on a 3rd pesson platformer game in whnich there was dozens of cartoonisch enemies, every one of them had different weapon, i remember an mafia guy with thompson, an guy that shoot cages at you (yes cages if they hit you, you was locked for 10sec or so) and a cowboy shooting pterodactils (dont ask - i said it was cartoonish) so the coolest thing in the game was that if you defeated an enemy you could later play with this character, but there was a cach. After defeating a character in the spot where he died appeared a golden coin with the character symbol - if you did'nt got this in miliseconds AN ANNOYING LAUGHING PURPLE GREMLIN LIKE BEING STOLE IT AND RUN AWAY and if you did'nt catch him you could just begin to look after another character Ive searched for a while now annd could'nt find it. The graphics were full 3d and very colorful and we run the game on windows 98 the music was catchy but i think preatty generic for that time.
Abandonia please help me spend nostalgic moments with game from my childchood!
Soulsick is offline                         Send a private message to Soulsick