Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Tech Corner > Programming
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 12-12-2005, 03:29 PM   #1
chickenman
Hero Gamer

Cool

Well As It Is Getting Close To Chirstmas Now, I Want To Make A Nice Christmas Theme Adventure Game, But I Will Need Some Ideas To Work On And Some One To Help With The Story (As I'm Not Very Good At Writing Stories).

So If You Have An Idea, Comment Or Suggestion Please Post And Remember I Have Only Till December 25th To Complete The Game.

And A Name.
:xmas:
chickenman is offline                         Send a private message to chickenman
Old 12-12-2005, 03:49 PM   #2
omg
Games Master

what happened to the abandonia rpg you were making..?

anyways, heres the idea. you are a budding reporter, armed only with a camera you have to follow father christmass on christmass day and take photos of him getting young boys to sit on his knee while he bounces them up and down while sweating and laugthing so you can put the bearded peodophile in prison where he belongs!

omg is offline                         Send a private message to omg
Old 12-12-2005, 04:00 PM   #3
chickenman
Hero Gamer

hehe, but I don't think that story will do
Oh and the Abandonia RPG has been long dead.
chickenman is offline                         Send a private message to chickenman
Old 12-12-2005, 04:19 PM   #4
omg
Games Master

hows about...
you are an elf. not tolkien style but those little ones of santas that looks like hobbits but are called elfs so xmass peeps dont get tolkiens lawyers on there case
*ahem* anyways
father christmass has been put in prison for molestation charges but someone still has to deliver the presents unfortuantly the other elves are all busy sciving scince father xmass has been in chokey and the machines that make the presents have rusted. and mrs xmass has gone and gotten drunk with the raindeers so they cant fly.
you have to fix the machines by clicking on cupboards untill you find the oil can. you then have to negotiate with the elves union rep to get them back to work. they wont do this without a pay rise so you have to ho out mrs xmass to make the money to pay them.then you have to put the raindeers on a coffe drip feed (find the coffe by clicking on some random rock or something) then you have to find a flying licence before elf traffic control will let you take off. finally you have to visit father xmass in prison to get his naughty and nice list off him. but he wont do this unless you smuggle him in some brandy and mince pies. before you can do this you need to get your anus stretched so you can carry the items he wants in without detection....

jobs done i think

ho ho ho ect..

omg is offline                         Send a private message to omg
Old 12-12-2005, 07:00 PM   #5
Taskmaster
Super Freak

Possibly the door to the stable where the reindeer are kept was left open and now all 9 are missing (or maybe you can reduce the number if you can't think of enough puzzles) and it is up to you to find them.

Since they can fly (right?) you basically have them anywhere. Allows you a lot of flexibility. However, I should point out that Christmas is almost here and you don't have a lot of time. If you don't even have puzzled designed out I doubt you'll make it, but hey, don't let me stop you from trying.
Old 13-12-2005, 07:05 AM   #6
chickenman
Hero Gamer

Nice idea k:, I think I will use that, and I alway like a challenge
::Work has now started on the game::

I hope to get it done by the end of this week or at least two days before Christmas.

EDIT: And we still need a name, any ideas
Old 13-12-2005, 09:04 AM   #7
Bp103
Game freak

save santa,elf tetris,santa lost the presents now find them(RPG),cookie eating contest,mall santa beating,mario knockoff sqawsh evil toys,santa DJ,santa pantball ,sant song maker,don't wake the famly give gifts,slay flight sim,santa rampaging in a tank,jesus vs santa.

Well i'm out of ideas
Good luck with it k:
Bp103 is offline                         Send a private message to Bp103
Old 13-12-2005, 01:52 PM   #8
Taskmaster
Super Freak

This is corny, but hey....

"Rein in the Deer" - get it, a play on words, but also a silly title.

"Christmas Capers"

You could get cute and work in lines from Christmas carols into the dialog. Such as "Dashing through the snow, your reach the water's edge just in time to see three ships a sailing away." Stuff like that.

Old 14-12-2005, 11:20 PM   #9
Ioncannon
Abandonia Homie

Send a message via MSN to Ioncannon

Quote:
Originally posted by omg@Dec 12 2005, 05:19 PM
hows about...
you are an elf. not tolkien style but those little ones of santas that looks like hobbits but are called elfs so xmass peeps dont get tolkiens lawyers on there case
*ahem* anyways
father christmass has been put in prison for molestation charges but someone still has to deliver the presents unfortuantly the other elves are all busy sciving scince father xmass has been in chokey and the machines that make the presents have rusted. and mrs xmass has gone and gotten drunk with the raindeers so they cant fly.
you have to fix the machines by clicking on cupboards untill you find the oil can. you then have to negotiate with the elves union rep to get them back to work. they wont do this without a pay rise so you have to ho out mrs xmass to make the money to pay them.then you have to put the raindeers on a coffe drip feed (find the coffe by clicking on some random rock or something) then you have to find a flying licence before elf traffic control will let you take off. finally you have to visit father xmass in prison to get his naughty and nice list off him. but he wont do this unless you smuggle him in some brandy and mince pies. before you can do this you need to get your anus stretched so you can carry the items he wants in without detection....

jobs done i think

ho ho ho ect..
uuuuhhh, does Tolken really have a licence on elfs? Like Warcraft and a bunch of other games have elves in em.
Ioncannon is offline                         Send a private message to Ioncannon
Old 14-12-2005, 11:56 PM   #10
punch999
The true Shadow President

Will you finish this?
punch999 is offline                         Send a private message to punch999