Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 13-05-2006, 10:17 PM   #271

I found this translations of Princess Maker 1, in English and in Spanish.

http://www.generation-msx.nl/msxdb/softwar...6lr%3D%26sa%3DG

Old 15-05-2006, 03:51 AM   #272
laiocfar
NOD Commander

Rare thing, it looks pretty similar to Pm2 just as Uncharted Watter 1 and 2. Same Game but modernized inferface and graphics.
Old 26-05-2006, 02:16 PM   #273

Well since I rarely ever get a chnace to play anything, I still like it but I always end up a writer!

I just have a question about the patch: what does it mean it;s an uncensor patch? Was the game censored?

Old 26-05-2006, 03:15 PM   #274
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Quote:
I found this translations of Princess Maker 1, in English and in Spanish.[/b]
I sense a possible addition to Abandonia. Will investigate - thank you for providing the information.

Quote:
I just have a question about the patch: what does it mean it;s an uncensor patch? Was the game censored?[/b]
Not that I am aware of.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 31-05-2006, 12:20 AM   #275

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_fifth_horseman @ May 26 2006, 03:15 PM) [snapback]232415[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Quote:
I found this translations of Princess Maker 1, in English and in Spanish.[/b]
I sense a possible addition to Abandonia. Will investigate - thank you for providing the information.

Quote:
I just have a question about the patch: what does it mean it;s an uncensor patch? Was the game censored?[/b]
Not that I am aware of.
[/b]
I wonder whether it's actually obtainable somewhere. It would be great if it could be posted up here. I've been looking around myself, but all I came up with was on p2p and those are probably asian versions. Such a pity they didn;t release it in English. It;s a very absorbing game.A guaranteed time killer. Up till now I have managed to turn her into an artist, a princess writer, a princess general, "a woman of light manners", an adventurer and a martial arts teacher (not quite succesful because of low conversational skills).

Old 02-07-2006, 09:05 PM   #276

Well, I just decided to pop in here and ask a question, just to see if anyone could be of help, as this isn't a popular game and it's extremely difficult to find good help for it...

Is it possible for the daughter to become a Ruling Queen and marry the butler/ father/ dragon youth? I've tried it a numerous amount of times, but in the end, she never gets married at all. >.< Her morals are high and she has a relationship with the chosen person of 100. It's making me rip my hair out!

Old 24-07-2006, 09:43 PM   #277
Final Fantasy X-2

Hahahah very fun game!My first daughter became a martial arts teacher, but she was unsuccesful cuz she wasn´t very communicative; she married an intelligent knight and wans´t a good mother, again cuz she didn´t had enough skill... ...not sooooo bad, considering that it was my first time playing :wallbash: ...

This game is really semi-hentai game, but there´s nothing to worry about this, kids...I guess...

Anyway, does anyone knows if the undress item you can buy at Mad Eddy´s have any use???That´s very cruel, leaving the poor girl with no clothes..... :angry:

Old 02-08-2006, 08:43 PM   #278
queen-esther
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to queen-esther
Cool

Gosh, I'm addicted!! Have played this game 3 times so far and got, in order: a soldier who became captain of forest patrol, married to a wizard; second one went into domestic training and married a wizard (hmm I can't really remember who she married), and last one became a royal concubine! I forgot to visit the prince a few times, and I do wonder now if I'd visited him every single time she'd have married him instead. The dragon youth and some older fella did come proposing but I sent them all away. She kept saying she wanted to marry me though. :P

Played the last one using the cheat, though, cos' I was finding it really hard to earn money to raise her stats. With an infinite resource of cash, I was able to max out most of her stats. Or at least those associated with dancing, magic and combat.

I spent a really long time completing my third game though, because, yes, I think it was the cheat - my game hung 3 times! And I'd had to start all over again because I'd forgotten to save. Urgh. And I tried playing with a B blood type girl but she was so unstable (being a Gemini as well and having high sensitivity to start with), she kept running away! Even IF I brought her on vacations and let her go out to town with money and all that. Infuriating. Anyway, I kept the birthdate but changed her blood type to O and I didn't have such problems anymore.

One good tip I learnt with regard to using the cheat - get all the items and money you need from Mad Eddy first, save, and then start the game without using the cheat again. This way, the buggy cheat doesn't affect you and you still get everything you need!

I didn't realise that it was the perfume that brought all those proposals though!

And I like to keep my girl decently dressed, because I find it's quite disturbing to put her in those skimy outfits (or naked!)! I always seem to get girls who want to be taller/have bigger boobs/have a nicer figure. LOL.

"Thou shalt have no other Search Engine before me"
"Thou shalt not misspell whilst praying to me."
queen-esther is offline                         Send a private message to queen-esther
Old 05-08-2006, 09:22 AM   #279
Elisabetta

Greetings! I just love this site and the games it offers, esp. PM2.

My question regards the few gaps in the endings. I'm wondering if there is ANY way to fix those. It seems that some .txt files are missing but the question is how to add them to the compressed Data. I am already desperate that every fan-translation of the other PM games usually stops in its tracks (Except the PM1 one) but I wonder, if huge Morrowind Mods can be created and translated etc. etc. why not PM? Any thoughts?

Elisabetta

Old 30-08-2006, 05:05 PM   #280
PrincessCube

I have two questions:

1. Is there supposed to be sound? How do I get it?

2. Is there any way to make the game non-full screen? The text is cut off...